Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Don't You Wanna?

Dex-chan lover
I think the sister is just doing this to tease Agawa which is quite a great progression. Agawa seems like she don't want to get too attached to the MC

Dex-chan lover
It seems the older sister is "better at sex" and people tend to like her more, which is way Agawa is worried MC will lose interest in her... that's my interpretation anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if this will follow the route of the original story, cause if so our duo here will suffer a whole lot before things get any better.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if this will follow the route of the original story, cause if so our duo here will suffer a whole lot before things get any better.
I can see it going that way with some changes here and there. Lots of people will drop it on the way though. Dude is pathetic beyond reason (more than he already is).

I wonder what's special about Onee-san. Agawa seemed pretty fine with the idea of him being with other women and wasn't effected about his claims of liking her. Now she's gone completely timid.
I think it’s because agawa wouldn’t have anything to worry about since those girls wouldn’t be able to steal gotou, her sis however…

Dex-chan lover
From what I remember (I could be wrong), this is already different from the original run.

That being said, it's nice seeing Agawa be so conflicted about this.

Stay strong and hold the course, Gotou. You got this

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread