Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Stop It, Please

Fed-Kun's army
IDK it seems to me like she has an NTR fetish. She told Gouto that Agawa was sad because she'd have to give up her other sex friends even tho Agawa already turned down another sex friend to go thru with things with Gouto already so it's pretty obvious if he thinks about it for a second that she doesn't actually give a fuck about that. Now she's pressuring Agawa to give him the okay even tho she's clearly uncomfortable. Seems to me like she just gets off on stealing the guy her sister might like while retaining plausible deniability to knowing that she's cucking Agawa.
If this ends up being the true nature of the serialized version, i'd be blown away. The heel turn on who the real NTR "victim" is a crazy thought.

Dex-chan lover
Man MC is being an absolute champ. If she tells him to fuck her sister next chapter, it'll just reinforce that he needs to find a better girl.

Dex-chan lover
I want to believe that beneath all the smut and the occasional eye-rolling dialogue, this manga is a diamond in the rough in terms of storytelling and making us care about the characters.

...or maybe this manga is just my guilty pleasure idk.
Read the original... The art isn't as polished, and the story "tosses the pieces" around a lot in similar fashion before they really start coming together, but the pacing is different, and some of the dialogue "feels" different. The source material is a bit harsher as well. The original is pretty good (this version is incomplete but close to the source) if you can handle it. I found it worthwhile.

Dex-chan lover
Good job sister. Usually i fucking hate meddlers but since the whole premise is completely fucked up, this one doesn't bother me at all. Go ahead and force it out of them.

Dex-chan lover
I love this. Actual upfront conversation! I really like the president. She wants her sister to be honest. If she's being wishy washy then she'll devour our boy with no hesitation.

Dex-chan lover
Some people here are wanting Gotou to just get on with the president/sister for one reason or another. Me, I just want to see Agawa break down after coming to a realization of her true feelings and think all hope is lost for putting what they had before back together, like fixing a glass sculpture with your bare hands and cut yourself the more you try.

Yes, I'm aware how much of a twisted mind I have for even coming up with that logic. The internet and today's society/dating culture has led me to some dark places.

Dex-chan lover
So next chapter we will find out if Agawa is nearly as mature as she likes to present.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good that this is translated and posted only about two days after release. Good job by the translators.

Dex-chan lover
You don’t got to hold back Mc. The girl you like is a slut already so it would be good for you to at least get ur body count up to match her. Plus she got no reason to complain since she wants to keep doing it with others and she was the one who suggested you do the same. In the end she just keeps avoiding the relationship so it ain’t ur fault.
But thats not what HE wants. He doesnt care about "getting his body count up to match hers". Empty mindless fucking isnt going to solve his problem and in fact her getting mad is CLOSER to what he actually wants.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I think Gouto is improving, he was able to stand his ground and say "I don't want to fuck you" that gives him points, and I understand a little what's happening to Agawa. Those of us who had Amino at some point know how difficult it was to delete our accounts when we decided to leave that place because of how toxic it became.
What in the god damn is amino

Dex-chan lover
You don’t got to hold back Mc. The girl you like is a slut already so it would be good for you to at least get ur body count up to match her. Plus she got no reason to complain since she wants to keep doing it with others and she was the one who suggested you do the same. In the end she just keeps avoiding the relationship so it ain’t ur fault.
did you just take this manga seriously

Users who are viewing this thread