Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Stop It, Please

I really feel like she is trying hard to push her sister to be honest with her feelings, like, she'll DEFINITELY fuck him if he ends up down for it, but ultimately I feel like she's really doing it to pressure her sister into admitting she likes him or something, and that her trying to get him laid was just her way of avoiding it.
I wanna trust you man, but that hoe of a sister is pushing TOO MUCH to make her surrender.

Aggregator gang
lol Misaki's friends are such fucking hypocrites.. just like in Kimizero, where the gyaru friend threatens MC not to play games with the heroine, even though they didn't bat an eye when their "bestie" got exploited and railed by every playboy in school..

"betray her".. how exactly?? because he's breaking the empress' groove by bringing feelings into the mix? because he's the only guy not only after her pussy, but her heart? because he's the only one emotionally attached, he's somehow responsible to make sure she never gets hurt by anything in the future?

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, I'm looking forward to how they're gonna weasel their way out of having a frank discussion about their feelings next chapter.
......normally it's the opposite "how are they gonna weasel their way out of having sex?"

So how tf does it sound so weird yet accurate for this manga?? 💀💀

lol Misaki's friends are such fucking hypocrites.. just like in Kimizero, where the gyaru friend threatens MC not to play games with the heroine, even though they didn't bat an eye when their "bestie" got exploited and railed by every playboy in school..

"betray her".. how exactly?? because he's breaking the empress' groove by bringing feelings into the mix? because he's the only guy not only after her pussy, but her heart? because he's the only one emotionally attached, he's somehow responsible to make sure she never gets hurt by anything in the future?
i just think its the author need to insert a side character motivations in a story where she wasnt relevant, she basically a plot device at this point, seeing the OG doujin a bit, it was mostly just Agawa and Gotou and Yuki. personally i thnk the ramped up antics makes for a enjoyable read for a serializtion than the doujin which was more serious and angsty.

Dex-chan lover

Yeah, I don’t get that. You have no problem with your friend getting passed around and dubbed a slut by everyone in the school, but you’re wary of the one guy that actually likes her for more than just her body?

I guess she’s more afraid of her friend getting heartbroken than getting an STI which doesn’t make a lick of sense tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Just invite both of them to have sex together yo~ its not that hard bro~

Users who are viewing this thread