Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - (New) Did You Quit?

can anyone tell me what is the different between the old and new?
is the author suddenly change the story or what?

Dex-chan lover
Yooooo childhood friend thats going to get bto'd into oblivion? God i love this absolute banger of a garbage dump

Dex-chan lover
Childhood friend introduced as a new sex doll for a supposedly more loose Gotou. Mw, Misaki is nonchalantly waiting to be railed by baseball chad, but the setting of the chapter cliffhanger makes it look like she is not gonna enjoy this. Honestly speaking, this route sucks balls but can understand what the author is having in mind.

Also, with Gotou having been part of the baseball club, it seems it's gonna be a plot point.

Group Leader
can anyone tell me what is the different between the old and new?
is the author suddenly change the story or what?
The author wanted to re-do the story from chapter 30 onwards, so that's what these new chapters are. This is the story from now on.
The old chapters 30-35 simply aren't canon anymore and their plot line will never continue.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The retcon means that we can't get attached to anything in the story because it could be changed at a moment's noticed.
Yeah, this makes me not even wanna bother thinking about theories about where the plot is going.

It's just a basic hentai plot now, if I wanted to see that I would just open a side tab with Exhentai on it.

Pretty much lost my investment in this.

Dex-chan lover
So I think this is where Agawa will start not enjoying sex with others and Gotou will leading to a role reversal and Agawa's friends going after him. Or he is gonna realize that without Agawa he really doesn't like it

Dex-chan lover
"It was was WOMAN?"

The most god awful line I've ever read. Anytime people use it in place of gender :haa:

This has truly rolled itself into a magnificent piece of shit hasn't it.

Banned
Why does it seem like she rejected the guy's invitation for sex? I think this is NTR bait, and they didn't go all the way; she wanted to play games, wasn't feeling it, and told the guy to leave maybe

Contributor
The author wanted to re-do the story from chapter 30 onwards, so that's what these new chapters are. This is the story from now on.
The old chapters 30-35 simply aren't canon anymore and their plot line will never continue.

Dex-chan lover
>So let’s play baseball!

gonna need to make a team first :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
Either it's the old "let's add a rival to advance the main romance" schtick, or the author is carefully preparing for a foursome because the threesome was not lewd enough after all.

noj

Fed-Kun's army
WTF is the author thinking. This is just freaking bizzare.

Users who are viewing this thread