Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki

Dex-chan lover
The Japanese themselves don't consider crushes true NTR, it is still NTR but more specifically is refered as BSS. I even have a reply from a mangaka who regularly make NTR hentais confirming this.
NTR as a tag just requires the focus to be on the MC losing. The relationship status is a requirement of the cheating tag...

Banned
NTR as a tag just requires the focus to be on the MC losing. The relationship status is a requirement of the cheating tag...
MC losing? What does he have to lose? Do you want me to show you what NTR means now?

Dex-chan lover
MC losing? What does he have to lose? Do you want me to show you what NTR means now?

Show what? You, a random guy on the internet, claim to have heard from another guy on the internet that the "weak" stuff isn't real just the "strong stuff"

NTR is just made to let cucks self insert into the painful feelings of the loser in a sexual situation, or for a psychopath who lacks empathy to derive pleasure from the suffering of the MC.

Banned
Show what? You, a random guy on the internet, claim to have heard from another guy on the internet that the "weak" stuff isn't real just the "strong stuff"
Show you the actual definition????????????????????? I already said it before.
NTR is just made to let cucks self insert into the painful feelings of the loser in a sexual situation, or for a psychopath who lacks empathy to derive pleasure from the suffering of the MC.
There are also people who just read the story, because this is a manga. Personally I don't self insert, I look at the morally degrading expressions of the woman in NTR (which you don't usually find in vanilla) and don't derive pleasure from the suffering of the MC because most NTR story in hentai are illogical, the girl is usually dumb or do nothing and the MC also just do nothing or unaware of the situation (Unless we're talking about 337895, it's one of the better NTR (plot-wise) I've read and sympathize with the MC trying and failing).

Now I'm gonna go into distinction of each NTR subgenre:
Netorare: cuckold or cheating w/o consent of the other partner in the relationship. Usually told from the perspective of the one being cheated on or the one doing the cheating with the outsider.
Netori: Netorare but the perspective shifts to the outsider.
Netorase: cuckold with consent/willingness of the cuck (ex: 359445 or the more infamous Netoraserare)
BSS: BSS stands for ぼくがさきにすきだったのに / Boku ga Saki ni Suki datta no ni loosely translates to "Even though I loved her first". The main guy and girl aren't officially in relationships such as girlfriend or wife, or there is only a one-sided love but the story still evokes feelings of jealously and loss when the main girl ends up with someone else (ex: Hitorijime - First come first served), there are also stories depicting one-sided crushes being taken but I can't remember them from the top of my head (333496, 319121).
courtesy of Jakky-sensei

Last edited:
I started it with no hope, I was pleasantly surprised. It's weirdly wholesome

Aggregator gang
Wow thats a really good manga, like yeah more representation for girls who like sex. And what are you all whining about? When a guy is like that its ok?
And polygamy isn’t something bad either, its sad that that’s something forbidden in western countries, anyone should live like they want to. (As long as it doesn’t harm others)

Dex-chan lover
Folks, you know how there's an on going trend of MCs getting together with sluts and saying I don't want to have sex without love or without being in a proper relationship. This MC wants to be like that but couldn't fight against his dick and actually sleeps with the FMC. Oh and the FMC is actually a proper slut not some pure girls who were taken advantage by some playboys or some other circumstances that makes you thinks of wtf is your mindset but someone who loves sexs and doesn't care about other people's opinions. The NTR everyone is talking about here is her introduction in the first chapter and doesn't count since they weren't even together in the place.

Contributor
Don't be fooled by the current propaganda of these DISGUSTING NTR CUCK fetishists.

They will claim that they have a fulfilling life and are trying to get some thrill, they thought they were alpha and the superior one.

While actually deep down they have insecurities and use this DISGUSTING FETISH of theirs to claim that they are better than us who love what's common, and didn't have immunity to this kind of sh*t.

NTR is a kind of recurring disease, it happened a few decades ago, you can find the trace of it if you look closely. It's a bit hard to see because the internet wasn't as widespread then as it is now.

Just ignore them. let them do their sh*t.
They'll rot and regret it on their own.

Last edited:
im not a degenerate
im not a degenerate
im not a degenerate
im not a degenerate
add to library
oh fucks... whatever...
very enjoyable/10

Dex-chan lover
This manga needs the following tags: NTR, Weak Male Character

In short its a manga version of the creators(cuck) OG story which you can find on pixiv. Which means it has less sex scenes, (either completly removed or strongly shorten) then the original which makes no sense to read it. The only thing what MIGHT be different is how the story CAN differ from the OG story, right now I can say its the 100% same. Which brings me to the last point, if you dont like NTR (because this happens through the whole story), dont like a beta cuck MC simping for a slut, or dont like to see other + the main Love interest having sex ( she fucks like dozens of guys at the same time), you better drop it since "A 100% pure romcom that starts from NTR" is only bait. There is no romance, there is no comedy, there is nothing good to say about either MC or FMC since its more or less a NTR fetish manga/hentai which tries to downplay its disgusting premise.

In reality is all about MC simping and aiming for the slut -> the girl in the cover, while she has sex with her BF all the time. At about 75% of the story MC somewhat wins her ower, BUT she still fucks her BF + other dudes because its written by a author who has this fetish if you check his Pixiv and Fanbox.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this manga would be a lot more fun if it was from the gyaru's perspective and about her adventures with a reverse-harem of sex friends :-]

Users who are viewing this thread