Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
@Hollow7F
His problem are only because he can't get along with the party I think, they're too childish despite the lack of talent.
I later story Todou will even loses his ability to wield Holy Sword, and she unable to defeat one of the Church rogue priest. The MC analyse on the party childishness is correct but they can't afford to admit it themselves.

@boag to be fair, Ares could have tossed his level 93 dick out in the open and forced the party to stay in line with his plans. Hell, even now he could go there, beat them all up and heal them, repeat until they understand they are trash. But no, it's a lot of pussyfooting around.

Uwa...... this is bullshit, up till last time the hero was fine if only naive..... but healing an enemy just cuz it can't no longer fight is utter nonsense and the plot to had said monster turned to girl is another rubbish that.... ugh.... i'm out of here....

Dex-chan lover
@boag
Both. He beat the monster up so hard it's not even imposing, and he made more actual mistakes in the previous chapters showing that he's just as petty as the hero.

Dex-chan lover
All the dumb tropes slapped into one. This hero is such a moron, but that's why this is fun to read. We're totally supposed to self-insert as the priest who can smell the bullshit a mile away.

This manga is alright. I'm mostly curious about how the other characters in later volumes will be drawn. That's mostly why I'm planning on continuing to read this manga.

The manga, unfortunately, does not really do the LN justice. There is a lot of narration (MC internal thought processes) that are not very well visualized/expressed in the manga. I think the LN did a much better job at this; it also lacks a lot of detail about his past (that I think should have already been covered?) that more or less shows why he makes certain choices (I know they are somewhat illogical from our perspective but makes sense based on his experiences).

another female living beings for hero to create children...
story is so cliche that no NPC could help the series

The manga is skipping a lot of events that showcase just how hypocrite and unstable the hero actually is.
For starters, the tavern incident:
After expelling Ares from the party, the hero went to a tavern in the adventurer guild to recruit a female priest. A rookie adventurer with two girls in his party requesting specifically for a female priest. You can guess what conclusion everyone reached about his motives. Female priest adventurers are really rare to begin with, and most of them enter into girl-only parties. That is because if a priest, man or woman, loses their virginity, they will also lose a good deal of their divine power. So everyone in the tavern just laught at the hero, which makes her seethe with rage.
Afterward, they went to the church to ask for a replacement, but they were likewise rejected. At this point, the hero was complaining about how uncooperative the people were being towards the Hero of the world (despite no one there knowing that she was the hero). Yes, you read that right. SHE called others uncooperative.
So she decided to change her approach. If she can't recruit a priest, she will recruit a warrior and she herself will act as a healer when needed. They went back to the tavern to recruit said warrior. A girl, of course. The same guy that wanted a female priest is now asking exclusively for a female warrior. No one there is taking them serioulsly at all. And no warrior would join a rookie party without a proper healer. They are not stupid after all.
But this is when things go bad, really bad. Everyone is laughting at them, and a guy put his hand in her shoulder while saying "give up on your unreasonable requests" or something like that. Do you wanna know what the "hero" did? You do? Well, she sliced his hand off. Just like that. That caused an uproar, obviously, and everyone attacked the hero, who then proceded to slash at everyone. Exactly, she dismembered a lot of innocent people just because they laught at her.
Soon after, Ares came by and healed everyone and solved the situation. But if not for him, some of those adventurers would have died or, at the very least, they would have been left crippled for life. That is the kind of person that this "hero" is.

And this incident with the grass dragon is even worse originally. In the novel, there were two attempts of healing. In the first, the grass dragon let out such a powerfull roar that the other two girls dropped to their knees and couldn't move. It also attacked the hero, who barely could dodge it. Even then, the hero was bent over healing it and then leaving. So the dragon could attack others adventurers or destroy the town or something, I guess. The hero never elaborated about what would happen after they left. She just made up some story about, since the dragon was severely injured, it meant that it was the guardian of the forest and it has gotten hurt while protecting it from an even stronger monster. It was only after the second healing attempt that the dragon turned into a loli. I cringed really bad at this. But I guess that is kinda the point: the journey of a typical cringe hero from the point of view of the only competent and pragmatic person.

Banned
@Doramas

looks like you weren't the only one that cringed when they read that. The stuff they are skipping is actually making the story better in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread