Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@daxrocket He could have at lest said he was a few levels higher than the rest of them. That way they wouldn't see him as dead weight

Dex-chan lover
@Doramas

The part with the Tavern being skipped kind of sucks.

@stilgar

That would mean that he lied to them from the start.
While he did have a good reason to do so, its not great for the party dynamic if they found that out.

Dex-chan lover
Man, if this were the heros pov, the priest wouldve been the villain because "bad man is bad because he is man and not a cute girl". But hey, instead we get to see the priest watch a shit journey and also get to bash on trash isekais.

Dex-chan lover
this is getting really annoying. is this just how the rest of the story LN will be or are there some moments to look forward to?

Aggregator gang
@stilgar At what point do they see him as dead weight? He's done his job perfectly. The parties problem with Ares is that he's a guy and he bluntly calls them out as the idiots they are.

For some reason i feel the hero would make demon lord become her follower or something

.......................... wtf is this trash setting. I dunno if the author is intentionally doing this to show just how stupid other manga's are when they pull this shit, but it's succeeding in pissing me off.

Aggregator gang
Just like they said in tropic thunder, you never go full retard.

It’s like the in story universe is going out of its way to make him the jerk when everything he’s said/done is right!
Now he’s the guy who attacked the poor innocent plant girl, despite it being a dangerous monster a few moments ago. The hero is going out of their way to die, but must be clairvoyant because who could have guessed their demand would result in that!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh for fuck's sake. Is this one of those "The hero is a massive idiot but everything he does randomly ends up being the right thing" ?

I really find the Hero is pain in the ass
The Priest always,always doing his job perfectly even though he grumbled every time
Not only he annoyed by the Hero demeanor,his superior also pressing him

His companion from church is also oddball,devoted Zealot and Girl version of Zoro (always get lost),aside from these trait,they are pretty strong

PS. The Hero has some screw loose on "her" brain,she is your typical Hero who want to save other,but she short tempered and don't hesitate to use violence when someone mock her.
She has dark side and mumbling about something when she know she is very weak

Aggregator gang
@MrMichael its actually the opposite and the quite harsh truth if it happens in reality, the amount of dumb things that would happen as a consequence of the hero's naive nature and just plainly dumb actiond would make every reader curse and would like to personaly beat the dumbass to death.

Ah! let me guess. the hero is really
a girl and she has a fear of men.
If so than all of the Hero's peculiar behavior makes more sense.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is really effective at making you hate certain characters

The priest is the only entertaining character that makes me want to read more. Hero & party will probably be just as annoying through a large portion of the journey. Well, I can only hope for a nice retirement for the priest.

Users who are viewing this thread