Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Im wondernig why im attracted to Amelia of all characters there is.
I think i found out the answer.
Its the way she tied her hair on the back.
Its creates an ambience of a wife that was busy preparing to cook food for her husband upon getting back home.

Dex-chan lover
I can somehow sympathize MC by thinking too deep of how the Hero will move.

I can feel and think he was a professional trader in the wall street, where as they represents
Hero party = wall street individual investors (common shares)
MC = large trading account, wherein he evaluates where the movements will occur base on the psychology of the other investors. Basically, he is outweighing 45% technical indicators, 45% Fundamental and 10% sentiments indicator (gear indicators)

He needed to gain an outlook of how the movement of common investors is, and or how large trading companies will move base on the world circumstance.
At the same time, he almost outwitted by the common investor because someone VLOGGER influencers tweet that the current trend was on Fashion, and thus money goes to fashion companies and he was investing to technologies, gold and oil....

Dex-chan lover
Ares is so dumb because he thinks too much and expects Toudo to have a plan. In reality Toudo doesn't know the word plan.

@dextersTomato
So he is the poor man analyst?

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
I can't say he's a poor man's analyst.
Is that, the movement of money from that stock trading, majority of common traders are trading from emotional intelligence, where as the managed trading accounts are traded base on their analysis, inputs, long trading expertise experience and shout out to those large companies the let leaks a hint to those large traders to take precaution....

So we can compare the hero party to move base on their emotional intelligence,
where as MC analyze them base on their output data or their day result data and forecast their movement onwards on that output. He cant analyse whats their thinking at the right moment at a place.

Dex-chan lover
@dextersTomato
:v i feel bad for him too as it will get worsed later on.......
poor bastard can't even have any of his plan working the way he want to
:v
somehow i feel like he is being played by the god

Aggregator gang
If after all the hardship MC goes through and the punchline is how the hero was actually a girl, I'll be ultra mad

"only the hero can defeat the Demon Lord."
Easy solution: chop Hero's arm off and take it with you. Kill the hero, then proceed to fight the Demon Lord. Beat him until he is half dead, then use the Hero's arm to give him the final strike. Done.

Fed-Kun's army
rant
If only he told them his real level. He can just support them and not care about what they think. The hero is being bitchy so why listen to him. And let the demon beat up the hero until he realizes that he can't be a hero if he doesn't have the power.

That fucker is actually trying to take up the responsibility of an empty title. Just because he got a hero job doesn't mean he needs to be heroic. He's not even trying to be responsible enough to do his heroic duty AFTER he's got strength.

The priest really should have shown his power so that they can set an example to the hero. If the dude knew what the priest can do, and STILL need a hero to defeat the demon lord, then he should realize that being a hero is a job class not a title with the responsibility to save and protect people.

Even if the hero would turn out to be a man-hating woman, she would still need to be beaten up by the demon for being so shallow. Does she think a priest would make a move on her?

The hero probably couldn't even beat a weaker monster, and somehow he thinks he can take on a monster that can beat up a dragon and force the hunting ground to be closed off. Even if he thinks it has game like elements, he should realize that in games you can't beat high level monsters without even getting some experience.

This hero is beyond dumb. Good thing I'm here for the priest guy. Even if he was a she, I'd still hate her smooth brain. And the author would probably not do a gender switch when the character already has garnered so much hate.

Priest is expecting some brain movement from a guy that hasn't been confirmed to have a brain. I think that's why his plans are foiled.

@dextersTomato I agree with your great analysis on the wife aura that Amelia has. The tied hair as if she was just out on the balcony hanging out the washed clothes to dry... (It's probably an ara ara onee san vibe)

Dex-chan lover
Dragon seem to be invaluable asset of wisdom. I'll side with her.

The faint possibility of hero being a traumatised girl keeps me sane. If s/he turns out to be a horny sheltered overconfident japanese schoolboy, I will loose my shit from pure hate towards him.

So far, it's a story about a competent overqualified worker being jobcucked by his employer. Being assigned to babysit a nepotist new guy.

Aggregator gang
13 episodes in and we all want a team wipe!

I also want the priest to quit his job and become a normal adventurer lol

Users who are viewing this thread