Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

@JohannesKT
I think the hero's divine protections are needed to kill the demon lord, so it need to be something the hero is wielding.

Dex-chan lover
Can’t the priest just turn the hero into a sword or a shovel or something to deliver the last blow on the demon lord? Fucking gacha game hero summons always seems to pull absolute turds

No problem take as much time as you can. Oof on those projects man I can sympathize with having to deal with multiple projects, though fortunately usually I have a good team.

Solo developing gives more control, but it's way to much work to do alone and can lead to some bugs to pop up even when one is being careful😅

Good luck, take it easy and stay safe!

Dex-chan lover
Feels more like a high level player tries to carry noobs but get upset immediately at them being weak-ass because he is not a team player.
Like he knows almost everything but keep secrets from the hero who was kidna-summoned to save strangers and expect the hero to align with his thinking.

Dex-chan lover
@kaikalaila I mean they're both at fault but the hero was the one who was extra anti cooperation and dense as a log, even if neither of them were good team players.

Oh boy, here comes THE fuckup. Wonder how many would still defend hero after the next chapter.
@kaikalaila
Now this is straight up slander. Ares wasn't exatly the epitome of friendliness, but he cooperated as much as possible, the only thing he hid was his level - which isn't really relevant for backline healer. Not only that, he is upset about them making stupid things, not them being weak.

Users who are viewing this thread