Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Well Gregorio is Ares' friends
He is type Priest with all his stats focus on attack,still lose to Ares tho (when they fight in the future)
Quite zealous Believer and trouble maker for Ares

Dex-chan lover
@Tatsumaikyoku

probably for the same reason as you posted a message.
both of you just forgot to add a @ "name" to indicate that it was a reply to another person´s post.

my first gusse would he was posting spoilers for TetraSky.
But then again, I could be wrong and we all are just talking out of our asses.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that the orphan selected for her beauty by the fmc, looks like a tiny replica of the fmc. Lawl.

Dex-chan lover
I'm seriously starting to think the Demon Lord purging the world of idiots might actually be a good thing...

Dex-chan lover
man, people say the priest guy is an asshole, but he's just efficient and intelligent. this priest lady, she's a grade A asshole. fuck that bitch, what she wants to do is blatantly unethical, and she has the gall to look completely unashamed of even suggesting it.

Dex-chan lover
@Usarin - MC seems to be the church's assassin, mostly sent to kill heretics (= priests who are actually good people, and people who know too much).

@Add1152000 - classic planning syndrome. Instead of solidifying the basis and adapting as it goes, he keeps making overcomplicated plans, which keep backfiring on him.

@Scrabbleman @Chizan - yeah, the world looks less and less worth fighting for with every chapter.

@Verypeeved - and she doesn't even have the bravery to risk her life or career.

i know she doesn't like dudes coming into the party, but wouldn't you take the one that the church recommends instead of finding a female priest that may have inferior skill to Ares, she's even taking in that sus as fuck goodie two shoes lookin ass gregori who cant heal people, the hero could have also asked the church for information on ares to see if he's worth keeping before sending him away

Dex-chan lover
@flannan
MC seems to be the church's assassin, mostly sent to kill heretics (= priests who are actually good people, and people who know too much).
I think you don't know what heretics mean.
People who know too much can be labeled as heretics, but heretical heretics are people who don't follow the church's teachings and help the demons, not "are actually good people".

Dex-chan lover
@Milanin - You know, in some fantasy settings, they have churches that are actually good guys. This church isn't like that.
So I'm sure they're using assassinations and witch burnings to hold their power, while labeling heretics anybody who is a threat to them. Like people who know gods are a lie, and priests who try to do good things.

Dex-chan lover
@flannan True, but if they kill off the people who do good, there wouldn't be any reason for people to revere and listen to the church beyond their Holy Pray.
I think you're taking this church to be too much like the Jacoban church in Sims Medieval

I really wish the artist would fix this. It's very hard to know which character is speaking, or whether those text bubbles are speech or thought

Dex-chan lover
i get a bad feeling fromt his statue

and poor ares he gives his best for the hero and all try to mess with him

The cardinal is just an asshole to ares huh.
Id be off the fucking mission so fast if he sent another high level nigga to help

Dex-chan lover
> This MC is like my boss or team leader, they always think deeply on such simple items...
But well, they do really concern about us in the end, is that, they are developing they wrinkles faster than us that way

> That girl named Spica, she was quiet and determined.
But you know... in this series -> "Isekai Shihai no Skill Taker: Zero kara Hajimeru Dorei Harem"
There's someone there named Spica as well, and their attitude and behavior was so world difference.
The spica in the series i mentioned, you will LIKE her a lot....

> Normally, if you wear an armor, mostly it was fastened on you very tight so it will not fall off in any kind of hit.
However, the chest plate armor of the girls here are shown escaping their master's body.
They dont want to choked....

Users who are viewing this thread