Dark Gathering - Ch. 59 - Gathering Spot

You know, I'm rather ashamed to admit I did not expect the Face Stealing Ghost to steal Shuten's power.
Fucking badass though. Can't believe I'm as giddy as Oiran here about a serial murderer who likes to systematically cut up people, peel off their faces and wear them.
pvdx6n.jpg
He needed this considering the sergeant before activating his self exhaustion curse manhandled him easily.

Dex-chan lover
That fight was something else lmao.
"Sink into the despair and depravity I experienced in my life. Feel the pain and suffering of the Red Light District as I pull all that you are from your pores into my being"

"Yeah yeah stfu imma throw a galaxy at you."

Fed-Kun's army
Funny how the god in theory is on absurdly bad spot and his reaction is.
"OH MYSELF I HAVEN'T HAD THIS KIND OF FUN IN AGES!"

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is good. I think they will use only those 5 graduates (especially because Face Stealing Killer has crazy buff on and I think Oiran's 4th stage has more to it than it seems). I CANT WAIT!

The last 4 probably would come out fighting Kubo. Man I cant imagine how the fight scene would be fighting Kubo. It would be also emotional because Kubo and Yayoi's mother are practically one body now? Yayoi would have to hurt her mother's soul in order to free it.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I'm rather ashamed to admit I did not expect the Face Stealing Ghost to steal Shuten's power.
Fucking badass though. Can't believe I'm as giddy as Oiran here about a serial murderer who likes to systematically cut up people, peel off their faces and wear them.
pvdx6n.jpg
NGL, he looks like a lead for Visual Kei band.

Dex-chan lover
And remember, this isn't even the final boss fight. Imagine the hype. I need an Anna to transfer all the damages the hype has done to my heart to her.

Users who are viewing this thread