Dark Gathering - Ch. 62 - Last Words

Dex-chan lover
Transcendent will evolve and lose to Saturn aligned powered God and Yayoi will have to use Jizo
Pretty sure she didn't bring Jizo, Class 1 and Class 0 (dunno about Class 3's status) along when they departed for Kyoto.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure she didn't bring Jizo, Class 1 and Class 0 (dunno about Class 3's status) along when they departed for Kyoto.
She didn't have neck cutting ghost plushie on hand but can still use the ghost power through the medium, she might bring medium of jizo or other graduate in the bag

Dex-chan lover
She didn't have neck cutting ghost plushie on hand but can still use the ghost power through the medium, she might bring medium of jizo or other graduate in the bag
Assuming she has it in the first place.
The Maiden handed out her ribbon as a medium. We saw that happened. Yayoi didn't mention any medium for her other graduates so at the moment, it's still unknown if she can actually call them over.

Dex-chan lover
Assuming she has it in the first place.
The Maiden handed out her ribbon as a medium. We saw that happened. Yayoi didn't mention any medium for her other graduates so at the moment, it's still unknown if she can actually call them over.
Yeah it's just my speculationn, and i just remember about effective range if jizo was at home, calling him rn couldn't do much lol

Dex-chan lover
hey sorry for being a 12 years old but
firefox-k4jvc-Ieyn7.png

talking boobs
also that's a penis

Dex-chan lover
To explain, the Tai Sui we've been seeing since the beginning is stated by Yayoi to be a Bunrei. From what's been shown, both the "boy" physical form and the starry satellite floating atop of Ai comprise the Bunrei.

Meanwhile, the main body of Tai Sui the god is watching the situation through Ai's eyes from out in the cosmos. It seems unlike the Bunrei whose a battle maniac, the main body prefers to carry out its responsibilities and is tired of the Bunrei messing around. So it sent out the recovery energy from her eyes, until Keitaro's sealed put a pause on that.

The Bunrei is happy that there's no more interference from the main body, but the main body wants to get back to the battlefield and caused the car crash after speaking through Ai.
Very cool theory. Does this mean the Actual Tai Sai is going to bring back the bunrei once it's weak enough?
Imagine the lolicon bunrei getting dragged back into a wormhole to Jupiter as the Main God removes His Belt (which would be Orion's Belt for funnies)

LmIFMAG.jpeg
I've been thinking about this promo image again...its pretty much just foreshadowing what's gonna happen to Tai once he loses lol. All the eyes, the disembodied mouth, which is what he currently has...the scarecrow is even in the Opening for the anime. It would be really silly for all this foreshadowing to happen and Kuubou just shows up and denies it.

Last edited:
LmIFMAG.jpeg
I've been thinking about this promo image again...its pretty much just foreshadowing what's gonna happen to Tai once he loses lol. All the eyes, the disembodied mouth, which is what he currently has...the scarecrow is even in the Opening for the anime. It would be really silly for all this foreshadowing to happen and Kuubou just shows up and denies it.
True. Kuubou coming in to swept the kill for himself scenario felt so anticlimactic because it just turn entire Kyoto arc battle to giant 'FUCK YOU' to Yayoi group and to us readers. If anything Kuubou is gonna have a rematch with Taisui in the final battle where everything is at stake.

i think that was purely "divine" power not specifically the amount Taisai had, it got its divinity from another source so i assume its going to go back to drifting and gathering what it comes across, with the power Taisai has Kubo couldnt beat it even with Hariti's power

plus its unclear if its even actually reached Kubo yet, in universe it fought Taisai on may 4th, it took a "few days" to reach Hariti and eat her and its currently may 11th so most likely it wouldnt even have had time for a round trip yet if it wanted to

plus he seemed to sense Kubo from a long distance last time, i kinda doubt it can pull of a high enough move silently check to surprise it at this point
I dunno if you remember it or not, but it was implied in chapter 51 that Kuubou is actually somewhere near Kyoto rn. So it wouldn't take him that long to reach Taisui. But I am definitely curious as to how he'll avoid Taisui's detection. Maybe the Replaced will help him?:thonk:

Users who are viewing this thread