Dark Gathering - Ch. 62 - Last Words

I dunno if you remember it or not, but it was implied in chapter 51 that Kuubou is actually somewhere near Kyoto rn. So it wouldn't take him that long to reach Taisui. But I am definitely curious as to how he'll avoid Taisui's detection. Maybe the Replaced will help him?:thonk:
I just re-checked the chapter. The Replaced are going to be "nearby", but whether that will be close enough, we'll have to see. But it has been foreshadowed. Ugh, I really don't want the kill steal route to happen lol...it would end things on such a sour note.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno if you remember it or not, but it was implied in chapter 51 that Kuubou is actually somewhere near Kyoto rn. So it wouldn't take him that long to reach Taisui. But I am definitely curious as to how he'll avoid Taisui's detection. Maybe the Replaced will help him?:thonk:
Im betting they just assumed it would have stayed near Kyoto and them going is purely to set up a confrontation with the scooby gang at the site of the crash

NIB

Dex-chan lover
That "god" is really clever, and it has more trump cards than I expected.
But also Yayoi is cooking something good this time.

Aw man, it's been a while since I read a manga where the entire cast can't beat an overpowered villain, I don't remember when was the last time I read this type of trope, but I'm enjoying it so much.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i mean yes but also don't forget kubou (the giant dark fetus god that has yayoi's mothers soul imprisoned) is probably gonna sweep in and steal the kill like it was foreshadowed back when it fought Taisui Xingjun the first time. back then it implied that it wants Taisui Xingjun's power for itself so it wouldn't shock me if at the last second it sweeps in and steals the kill of a weakened Taisui Xingjun or maybe it steals the spiritual corpse and adapts the gods power into its own.
I hope Kubou don't show up to kill steal, it would be infuriating after such a hard fight lol

Users who are viewing this thread