Would you happen to know any of the other questions that were asked?
I do indeed, but honestly nothing else is particularly explosive. Transliterating here:
1. Tell us about your job as Character Designer and Chief Animation Director
The former is about producing blueprints for the characters, so that the many animators in the team have a unified direction to work towards; the latter is to confirm and unify all the (animation) layouts produced.
2. I see you were a Character Designer in Season 1 too
Ichinose did characters like Anna, Dorothy, Oswald, etc. For Season 2 though, they'll be more involved with the designs of the main cast and is quite conscious of reflecting their designs in the source material.
3. Please tell us about the designs for the biggest foe of the Kyoto Arc, Taisui Xingjun
Mostly about how Tai Sui's design needs some redrawing. Not that the current one was disliked, but can be edited to be closer to the source. Wants to pay attention to the hair too.
4. I see that Yayoi, Keitarou and Eiko will all develop, but are there any points you wish to highlight?
They've all been refined somewhat and will feel a bit different from Season 1, look forward to it. More care's been taken with Eiko's expressions too.
5. Please tell us about the toughest character you've been assigned with
Shuten Douji was tough, since he's the "stylish" type of character and has to be balanced properly to keep his coolness from the source. Has to pay attention to his body proportions too.
6. Please tell us if you've any characters you like
They like the female characters and is into how they're drawn: Yayoi and Eiko are naturally eyecatching, and Shami-san's disciple-hopeful (from Ch 51) has a cute design.
7. Since the horror visual for A Dam was unveiled this time, is there anything about its production you can tell us?
Much focus was placed on the A Dam Ghost's form to bring across its creepiness, but Ichinose personally loves the silly couple and how cute they are amidst the horror (LOL).
8. Might I ask about any impression-making moments with author Kondo Kenichi?
Ichinose often has questions during their design work, and they're very grateful that Kondo always responds with politeness and sincerity amidst his busy-ness. Feels that Kondo is particular with his designs, puts attention to small details and unseen aspects.
9. Lastly, any messages to readers looking forward to Season 2's broadcast?
I'm sure all readers had a feeling, but when I heard Season 2 was confirmed I remembered being really happy. I think of this product as blending in all kinds of emotions every week: horror goes without saying, but also laughter and deep-cutting feelings. This season will be rich with content, so you can look forward to it.
As a bonus, this issue also came with an explanation meant to catch readers up to speed with the current Tokyo Suppression Arc