Dark Gathering - Vol. 13 Ch. 51.5 - Volume 13 Extras

Dex-chan lover
It's always nice and interesting to see one-shot vs serialized versions. The changes are indeed minor, but it's still interesting to see, especially with the mangaka's art improvement.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like this design of the Big Bad Ghost more than one in the serialization.

Dex-chan lover
there is panties shown? where?
No, he is referencing the fact that Yayoi in the first chapter mentions the color of her underwear like in this oneshot, as a reply to to the other user talking about a "prematurely sexualized Yayoi", which no clue what he means

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like the pre-serialization flow more, kinda make sense for Eiko and Keitaro to not be in contact but I understand, the whole thing would felt kinda rushed if this was the flow. Also the author couldn't add the wiretapping gag without it being awkward or uber creepy.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like Keitarou being a bit more sullen and distant in the one shot. Would've made the whole found family thing with the Houzokis into a nice little arc but I guess it would've been tougher to write Eiko if they hadn't met for years. That completely changes their relationship.

Otherwise most things are virtually identical.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (I fuck with pre-serialization Keitaro. But what we have now is still good).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread