Dark Gathering - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Binding Spell

Dex-chan lover
Also, while it could be just the translation, but she says - "And THEN, I was finally able to tie him to me with this curse." Hinting at this girl has been psycho from even before they were struck. I wonder if she intentionally did something to cause it in the first place.

Supporter
Also, while it could be just the translation, but she says - "And THEN, I was finally able to tie him to me with this curse." Hinting at this girl has been psycho from even before they were struck. I wonder if she intentionally did something to cause it in the first place.
She was legit annoyed last chapter that he wouldn't be aggressive with her, so this isn't at all surprising that she's been the one pushing however she could the whole time.

Dex-chan lover
i hope by the end he never gets with her but i don’t have high hopes since fiction loves to romanticize psychopaths even an story as serious as this, UNLESS we really go the dark ending were he suffers not at the hands of ghost but at the hands of an psychopath

Dex-chan lover
how did he not bruise or break anything from the fall, thats the real supernatural thing :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
If the confession is this early, I just know he wouldn't end with Eiko in one way or another.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Eiko had planned out the fundamentals to get Keitarou and Yayoi-chan together, pulling the strings to get him faithfully on her side... all for the sake of love and their shared obsession of the supernatural.. her mind is twisted to a dangerous degree.

Eiko is a top-tier yandere. Yet this healthy obsession turns me on. She's pathologically obsessed while still choosing a path that is best for everyone she loves, which they low-key enjoy together. Eiko best girl.

Users who are viewing this thread