Dark Mortal

Found this in the Indonesian version of webtoon and it has already all the chapters including the epilogue lol. I'm reading it now. Hope someone is willing to translate those chapters to english.

season 2 hype
this was really good, great premise, near-perfect execution

Please don't translate this into crap. I have some problems with you sniping from the original translating team but if you wanna do it, atleast do it RIGHT.

This is a good series but there are a few inconsistencies for the sake of plot that keep it from being great.

To those wondering if this webtoon is completed or not.. well it isn't they only meant season 1 of "Dark mortal" has been completed, hence the volume 2 at the start of future chapters. (Just for people who are a tad bit confused :^D )

Double-page supporter
😖😖😭😭why no translate faster on this one??? I mean..it looks like the raws are pretty far ahead and the rating is pretty high tooooo...😣y ppl focusing on other stuff?!!!!

@junosan12 It's passed slow and gone to dead right now bro.
And it's also not a matter of life or something else. Even one chapter in 2 weeks is decent.
This has been 1 chapter and a month later nothing. Like literally a MONTH later.

Users who are viewing this thread