Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

the last chapter will be when the elf finally gets laid but then the dude wont be able to get hard and she'll remain a virgin forever

Dex-chan lover
Now that's a misdirection for sex I've never heard of lol. Wonder what else her mom taught her

Dex-chan lover
Going by her vision of the past, her luck in this manga, her reply to Haru on the quality of the party...

I'm going to guess she had the most wonderful men in her party in the past. All perfect gentlemen who would never think of hitting on and defiling an innocent elf with pure thoughts like some stereotypical degenerate thinking with his crotch. She likely only got her harsh personality after decades of becoming jaded.

In her latest party, she even got the most uptight priest she's seen in her 100 year virgin life, and she initially didn't even bother anymore because she's already dead inside. And this guy's got 0% chance of making a move on anyone anyway, far worse than even all the other "gentlemen". Except he did, and she found out she really could die a little more inside.

Because that would just be funnier.
Oh. Oh god. It all makes sense now.

She's a Baalbuddy elf.

Dex-chan lover
I'm definitely not handsome, but I'd still join Eury's harem.

I recall in a previous chapter she said she's had experiences with parties falling apart after dating. Maybe that involved her so she stopped dating party members and hasn't had much luck since meeting men outside of work?

Users who are viewing this thread