Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
I honestly don't get why Eury is a virgin and is single. Like when she was teenager like she even seemed pretty cute. Sure she might have a harsh personality, but some guys are into that.
Though I guess that if her noble goal was having a harem, she might be a sort of femcel with too high standards or something.
This manga probably takes place in a Baalbuddy-verse

Dex-chan lover
In her latest party, she even got the most uptight priest she's seen in her 100 year virgin life, and she initially didn't even bother anymore because she's already dead inside. And this guy's got 0% chance of making a move on anyone anyway, far worse than even all the other "gentlemen". Except he did, and she found out she really could die a little more inside.

Because that would just be funnier.
"I see, the pure and chaste priest chooses even a demon summoner over me, huh..."

Dex-chan lover
So Eury had her own reverse harem eh? Wonder if they were fighting over her which is why she's had enough of drama. Even so, what? How can she still be a virgin after 2000 years? Ah well, one day Eury... One day...

Dex-chan lover
OWEuY92.png

Ah yes another fun filled chapter of hilarious sexual stupidness :ROFLMAO:
Hey we got a glimpse of Haru/Eury's past, too!

Dex-chan lover
Going by her vision of the past, her luck in this manga, her reply to Haru on the quality of the party...

I'm going to guess she had the most wonderful men in her party in the past. All perfect gentlemen who would never think of hitting on and defiling an innocent elf with pure thoughts like some stereotypical degenerate thinking with his crotch. She likely only got her harsh personality after decades of becoming jaded.

In her latest party, she even got the most uptight priest she's seen in her 100 year virgin life, and she initially didn't even bother anymore because she's already dead inside. And this guy's got 0% chance of making a move on anyone anyway, far worse than even all the other "gentlemen". Except he did, and she found out she really could die a little more inside.

Because that would just be funnier.
And it was hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread