Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
You know, there are gods and goddesses who slept with mortals practically every other day, yet they're powerful enough to wipe out cities, or even countries in a single night. I don't think 'purity' is really an important factor in what makes a god a god.

In that case, Amona could be just as much of a goddess as the next one, as she has just demonstrated in wiping out an entire goblin economy out of scorn.

Dex-chan lover
Folks. Go lose your virginity. Sex is something people do. Not that a middle aged virgin like myself would know.

When I crested 30 ages ago, I didn't become a wizard, I became a coping drinker. The bottle let me feel like I didn't hate myself, even for a few fleeting minutes.

From my experience, what you become is undesirable goods. "There must be something wrong if no one's done it with them yet."

Dex-chan lover
You know, there are gods and goddesses who slept with mortals practically every other day, yet they're powerful enough to wipe out cities, or even countries in a single night. I don't think 'purity' is really an important factor in what makes a god a god.

In that case, Amona could be just as much of a goddess as the next one, as she has just demonstrated in wiping out an entire goblin economy out of scorn.
It's a parody of idol culture and it's worst fans. The kind of repulsive neckbeards that obsess over if their favourite underage idol is pure and untouched.

They can spend way too much money on events and merchandise, so in plenty of cases idols have to keep their private life hidden like it's a state secret to be seen as "marketable"

Being an idol in Japan is the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread