Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
vtuber fans be like
I don't feel like kagai nikis give a flying fuck about their oshi's real life. We do engage in parasocial thingamajig but most of us draw a clear line where weird expectations start to lead to creepy stalkery dox-inducing behaviors.

I'm not convinced the fucked up fans are a majority in Japan either, but it's sad to see vtubers who try to hide any sign of interactions with male personas. I'm more of a "don't negotiate with terrorists" mindset and I wish they would tell their extremist fans to fuck off.

Supporter
I don't feel like kagai nikis give a flying fuck about their oshi's real life. We do engage in parasocial thingamajig but most of us draw a clear line where weird expectations start to lead to creepy stalkery dox-inducing behaviors.

I'm not convinced the fucked up fans are a majority in Japan either, but it's sad to see vtubers who try to hide any sign of interactions with male personas. I'm more of a "don't negotiate with terrorists" mindset and I wish they would tell their extremist fans to fuck off.
Those fans are the loudest, and the most likely group to literally throw their entire savings account at a girl, which makes them hard to ignore, especially early in their "career".

Aggregator gang
Agreed. Still don't really get the 'virgin = divine' schtick, but whatever.
Virginity by many is perceived as 'purity'; Something untainted by something as 'filthy' as sex. It's that Purity that virginity is said to be that's the entire definition

Dex-chan lover
hOw9u6H.png

Yeah it's super important for her :ROFLMAO:
the switch to Haru was pretty great.

Users who are viewing this thread