Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Godlike final page lol. Also I guess Amona isn't one to take morning showers if the cat girl can smell all of the previous night's activities.

Dex-chan lover
Gyaru catgirl onee-san and shota show up. Unzips Ikemen leader shows up. Zips Catgirl smells the lewds. But when the helmet was donned and got knocked down by the doorframe. Shotaxoneechan vs priestxshin "competition" was back in the potential pool.
that reminds me whatever happened to the elf girl - orc boy onee/shota manga?

Dex-chan lover
It looks like the author is taking a month off from drawing to start compiling the existing chapters into the next book. We should hopefully be getting volume 3 soon!

Dude is playing path of exile without cosmetics. I think this might be the funniest manga I've read since Cromartie High School.

Dex-chan lover
.... I wanna see him fight with that helmet.
Imagine that IS his weapon, thus explaining the crimson dragon.

Either because the helmet spews fire, or because of the colour of the helmet after it’s been used as said weapon

Double-page supporter
Dragon Helm, but for kids
Also imagine, beast thief can smell the seggs

Dex-chan lover
😄🌿🌻 Haru and the Adventurous Friends🌱😁🌼
images

Double-page supporter
As soon as they said they were the Crimson Dragons I knew they reeked of virgin dweebs, but omfg I did not expect it to be on that level.

The only possible curve ball I can see the author throwing now is with the timid shota character being unexpectedly world wise.
Nah, another one is if the shota is super horny and porking the catgirl

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread