Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 2 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
In real church religion like Christianity, which has many sects but follow the same god.
One church allows priests to get married
while the other church doesn't approve of priests getting married.
And it's really because of the 'moral ambiguities' between sects like those is why some are hesitant to go into their churches.

Dex-chan lover
An448u0.png

oh shiiiiit here we go
CiuT4KX.png

:ROFLMAO:
ok that got me

Dex-chan lover
why would you quote that post and not say anything, hell why even quote the opening post at all, there's really no point

Dex-chan lover
I humbly offer my body for the research and experimentation of her not-so-great case of sexual awakening. :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
I am a bit disappointed that the "unchaste killer" epithet was not because she is jealous of couples due to the fact that no one wants her because of her reputation. I was hoping for something like the Macha memes in the Warhammer 40k community, for those of you who'd get that reference.
Well, I don't get it. Care to tell? Be sure to mark as spoilers if there are any.

Dex-chan lover
I didn’t know this somehow got sent cause I was trying to send a comment but it just didn’t work so I gave up

Dex-chan lover
I am a bit disappointed that the "unchaste killer" epithet was not because she is jealous of couples due to the fact that no one wants her because of her reputation. I was hoping for something like the Macha memes in the Warhammer 40k community, for those of you who'd get that reference.
She punishes the unchaste harshly. I don't see how it's related to her not being wanted at all.

Users who are viewing this thread