Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
triggerfav-kick.png

Aggregator gang
What's the reference with a werewolf, a gyaru that's nice to nerds, and a female boss over 30 with twin tails? It's probably something obvious that I just can't recall.
The village chief says that the werewolf thing is a legend, so I feel like the imp is just taunting the reader, saying that popular cliches like gyaru being nice to nerds are just legends that don't actually exist

Group Leader
What's the reference with a werewolf, a gyaru that's nice to nerds, and a female boss over 30 with twin tails? It's probably something obvious that I just can't recall.
There's a manga here on MD that's called "A gyaru who's nice to Otakus" if imp refers to it (and the female boss one) and these are published in the same magazine it could be a funny shout out from one author to another.

Also HAH! Funny chap thx!

Dex-chan lover
"Werewolf" disease that only lasts a day, but doesn't actually make a lycanthropic werewolf; just makes people sprout ears and a tail? My werewolves are different from your werewolves, I guess!

Also, the mayor's wolf ears are going to haunt me. I always wondered what scalp-mounted ears looked like under the hair, but now I regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread