Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
There is a play on words of sorts here. The village chief says jinrou(人狼) which means werewolf but also alludes to the game where you find an impostor among a group of people. Which is why the villagers are hiding in their houses and afraid of opening the door to potential werewolves disguising themselves as someone they know.

Imp on the other hand, simply says ookami(狼) and is doing the classic boy who cried wolf who lies about the arrival of a wolf and in this case two mythical tier creatures. At the end, Roni gets called a wolf in the sexual sense. :dogkek:

Fed-Kun's army
The author didn't show us Roni and Amona shagging doggystyle.

HE HAS ONE JOB, DAMMIT! THIS IS A SCAM! :pout: There better lots of handholding in the next chapter to make up for this!
Are you kidding?! Handholding is HENTAI material, this is just ecchi!

Dex-chan lover
The author didn't show us Roni and Amona shagging doggystyle.

HE HAS ONE JOB, DAMMIT! THIS IS A SCAM! :pout: There better lots of handholding in the next chapter to make up for this!
Look closer on page 12. She bit him in the shoulder and scratched his back. They didn't do Doggystyle, they did the Upstanding Citizen.

Contributor
There's a manga here on MD that's called "A gyaru who's nice to Otakus" if imp refers to it (and the female boss one) and these are published in the same magazine it could be a funny shout out from one author to another.

Also HAH! Funny chap thx!
It's actually the recurring romantic trope as a whole being referenced, which has actually been a topic of debate in the past, with some strenuously insisting there's no way they exist in real life, and others more pragmatically pointing out a sociable gyaru would be nice to just about everyone.

Still it was enough to spawn jokes like this Blackbeard misquote.

Last edited:
"Werewolf" disease that only lasts a day, but doesn't actually make a lycanthropic werewolf; just makes people sprout ears and a tail? My werewolves are different from your werewolves, I guess!

Also, the mayor's wolf ears are going to haunt me. I always wondered what scalp-mounted ears looked like under the hair, but now I regret it.
Might be a lesser version.

Group Leader
It's actually the recurring romantic trope as a whole being referenced, which has actually been a topic of debate in the past, with some strenously insisting there's no way they exist in real life, and others more pragmatically pointing out a sociable gyaru would be nice to just about everyone.

Still it was enough to spawn jokes like this Blackbeard misquote.

How vague and sad, the shout out was funnier heh.

MD@Home
So nice of the protagonists to carry the burdens of enduring the animalistically
transmogrifying and erotically enticing curses of the magical world so we don't have to.

… ah, fuck.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Amona is a true bringer or fanservice. Really surprise how fast Imp lost his sanity though.

Users who are viewing this thread