Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
I was about to ask how they got that much out of Ron in such a short amount of time.

Contributor
Oh shit, a woman who likes to make meals out of monster genitalia? Listen, we can't let him know about th-

OH NO HE HEARD US

dungeon-meshi-delicious-in-dungeon.gif

Dex-chan lover
I think as long as the people don't know what they're eating (or at the very least the bare minimum of where it comes from), tastes good, and doesn't leave bad side-effects to their health, I don't see why it shouldn't be eaten.

Dex-chan lover
I had to double-check to make sure I didn't skip a chapter, but no, apparently chapter 33 ended with the group saving Haru's mother from some bandits at her mansion, and chapter 34 started with the group having just rescued some random person from a monster in a forest.

New arcs and also random filler chapters that might or might not lead to more always start off randomly in the middle of their adventure. It's kind of nice actually because this doesn't need a lot to establish their situation. They're an adventuring group so you naturally assume they accepted a commission or quest in the place near town.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that our boy imp had that ready to go at a moment's notice is concerning. Even if it was condensed milk.

Users who are viewing this thread