Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 7 Ch. 80

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 29, 2019
Messages
53
Inspired by the scene of Roni holding Freya in that position, the dwarven blacksmith is inspired for his next line of portable onaholes: ones that are sculpted to resemble a certain big-boobed dwarf. He already has the 1/4 scale models ready!

Source: I made it the fuck up
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
1,069
ON THE EDGE
OF THE CRATER
1746460176380
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
548
The elites don’t want you to know this, but the shortstack dwarves are free, you can pick them up and take them home. I have 458 shortstacks.

2lzwao.png
A pocket....



Now im gonna wait for this manga to have 20 new chapters before i read it again, I put it on my reading but not with notif. Good Manga and funny author
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top