DARLING in the FRANXX

Power Uploader
Crunchyroll and funimation are currently streaming this... I’m going to need to read / watch both.

Contributor
Childhood friend already lost.
"I don't feel a thing", damn..That's brutal :D

Good riddance .

Fed-Kun's army
Well, she is epically bad at sharing her feelings. Looks like that'll be a key drama driver. I hope it sorts itself out over the series rather than leading to tragedy.

OMG There are chicks with Handlebars on their asses! This changes everything! To think I was living under a rock all this time!

Dex-chan lover
They going to fix that where you see other language releases? Gets annoying to see that there's a new chapter and find out it's gibberish language.

I went ahead and translated chapter 6 for entertainment purposes. I'm not in a translation group or anything, so I apologize if there is something poorly translated. If no other translations get released soon, I can try to translate the remaining chapters in my free time. I can't promise any release dates or anything, it will depend on how much college work I have, but I will try my best

Group Leader
Hi @pmff96. We have a problem here.

Are you using our version of Darling to take out chapter 6 and do not give us credit for that? That's bad.

You gain time and effort for what we already did, and to make it easy to notice I see the same sound effects and where Zero Two says it is identical, nothing was modified.

Minimum annealing of the source of origin if you are going to continue publishing chapters. It is understood?

Thank you for your attention.

@fedekun I'm not doing it for fame or credit, that's ridiculous, as I said, I did it for entertainment purposes. No, I didn't use yours as base, I simply made a few corrections from one version from MangaTown, I don't know if it has any relation to yours since I didn't check yours. I will say it once again tho, I'm not doing this for credit, people have waited a long time for an english translation and I just gave a temporary one until a better one comes out. Also, you know what's really bad, sending insults and death threats for this situation, that's the real problem here, that's what you should be worrying about, we have a common goal here, to deliver translated chapters to the people, I'm doing it for fun in my college free time, why am I getting insulted and getting my inbox filled with death threats?

Group Leader
@pmff96 Although it is bad that you have received death threats, that escapes me, if I can tell you that you did not investigate well.

The chapter of ShiCrewEd uploaded to MangaTown is based on ours. Just look at pages 8, 11 and 15, they have comments in Spanish attached to the phrase "I do not care about the comments". Or page 1: "Capitulo 6" is next to who is attributed to do it.

Since you did it based on that, it is a mistake for you not to review the sources of origin and for worse on the last page it says "El próximo episodio saldrá el (Domingo) 18 de Febrero" When you saw that, you did not think: "Mmm, that phrase seems to be in Spanish, will not be the Scan that takes it out in that language? "

I have no problem in that people can have translated chapters but if the translation is not taken directly (although what I did was translated) if it has the cleaning and redraw ours, it is still the material that I uploaded the one that you used and the copy & paste of some fonts. I insist that you have to give us credit or suggest to re-raise the chapter using the Raw.

Group Leader
@ pmff96 Another question.

Why in the last page are missing 30 pixels vertically in your chapter?

Just where in the ShitEd version was the part written in Spanish. That makes me believe that you knew that it came from our version.

@fedekun Anon pmff96 is doing gods work for finally letting us have an English-translated version and claims no credit for it. Yet you decide to go offensive and insult him for no valid reason. You are simply doing a disservice to an English-speaking community by discouraging enthusiasts from participation in translating manga and literally engaging in online harassment.

@NeonDawn I appreciate your support, like I stated previously, I didn't have much work since I worked on a version from Mangatown (corrected a few grammatical errors, changed the font to the one that is generally used, had to redraw a few things that were cropped off) but I had fun doing it, and that was the sole reason I did it, for fun. About the credit, I honestly don't understand why people care about it so much, to the point of harassing others for it, after all, the only people who truly deserve credit are the artists and storywriters, and eventually the publishers, without them we wouldn't have something to work on. Unofficial translations (aka non-professional translations) are not done for credit, at least they shouldn't be. The reason to translate and post it online is for other people to have the means to do whatever they want with it (be it change the translations, paint the chapters, erase everything, etc), at least, that's my personal view about it, that's why I won't claim credit for anything, I don't have the right to and I feel like an hypocrite if I do so, I'm not the artist nor the storywriter nor the publisher, I'm merely one dude with some free time to spend messing around with the chapters

Anyway, to avoid any personal conflicts in the future, instead of using versions from an hosting manga website, I will only use raws

Users who are viewing this thread