DARLING in the FRANXX

Group Leader
@NeonDawn @pmff96 Neither of them knows how a fansub works. If you are going to use a material from a third party you have to give credit to the source material or rather the source of origin.

Ok, I'll believe you did not know it came from the Scan I lead, but you did not say it was from ShitCrewEd, they could claim you. Anyway, I went with the moderators and they gave me the reason. Now your chapter has an extra page that gives us the credit for cleaning and redrawing my colleagues as it should be.

I hope this does not happen again.

Contributor
Whoa, The firstblood dispute on mangadex. Keep calm and let see the Zero Two tits in action

Group Leader
Si, si, si, todos se ríen menos yo. JA JA JA

Si esperaban que este contento como líder del Fansub que destrocen lo que hacemos solo porque estan molestos porque no salen los capitulos del scan gringo se equivocaron, al menos aprendieron que tienen que dar crédito aunque sea para un despropósito.

Me gustaría que no usaran el clean y redraw nuestro y lo hicieran con las RAWS a lo suyo pero como lo veo altamente improbable, empiecen a disfrutar las marcas de agua a partir del próximo capitulo. :)

Si, esto está en español, seguramente tienen a alguien para traducir esto. :v

Contributor
no te preocupes, sé español un poco.
Si no quieres que tu serie sea un robo. Puede "moderador" de mensajes privados para eliminar a los demás.

Como lector de la serie Yabuki Kentaro. Soy neuterals en esto. Paz :v

Group Leader
@CoolOtamegane Eso ya lo hice, igualmente no quiero sacar a nadie, no me molesta que usen la traduccion para sacar la version en otro idioma, siempre que den el credito correspondiente (cosa que ahora si hicieron), pero tengo colegas que ocupan parte del Sabado y del Domingo para poder sacar a la brevedad los capitulos, molesta que van por el camino facil ahorrandose el esfuerzo de Clean y Redraw porque ellos ya lo hicieron.

Dex-chan lover
Who gives a shit who cleans it or redraws it or translates it? Scanlation credit pages have been idiotic since their inception.

@BestBoy You're totally right, those guys who do the scanlations for the credit are absolutely despicable in my opinion. Honestly, I never expected people would go to such lengths for fame. I bet he didn't tell the mods about the death threats and insults that came in behalf of his group...

But honestly I'd like to know what sort of "mod" he spoke to. I highly doubt the competence of said mod to say the least. Said mod should know that in every legal action both sides need an audition. Ever heard the expression "justice is blind", it means that the judge must hear both sides and make an impartial decision. Afaik no "mod" has contacted me. If Mangadex is this desperate for mods I'm willing to help, where do I apply? ;)

@kuroky I've been busy with college lately, but yes I will :) I will be using raws tho to avoid false accusations

Are those spanish translators so salty they had to censor the nipples in their spanish to english translation, whilst keeping it in their spanish tl.

@pmff96 just ignore those guys, normally this level of drama only happens when groups snipe chapters in the same language.

@dracorax I will translate an uncensored version as soon as I get the time to, I promise :)

Let me get this straight. You get the raws and clean them and translate and whatever, which is great and all, but then get upset over someone else building upon your work? Which was originally not for profit and technically illegal redistribution anyway? That's like my weed dealer telling me to give him credit when I light up with my mates. What kind of loser cares about junk like that?

Also how do we flag this garbage release of chapter 7? I'd rather not read anything than subject myself to this pisspoor quality cockteasing bullshit.

Chapter 7 is up. Working base was 100% raw, 100% watchamacallin' language free, 100% uncensored. Hope you enjoy it, and feel free to do whatever the fudge you want with it, I won't falsely accuse anyone :)

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, gotta lol over these idiots who wants to be credited when their version is sucky, in an inedible language for the vast majority of readers, and censored to shit.

Fansubs are non-profit and free for all. If you want someone credited, credit the original author, artist and publisher who made the stuff. Even better, support them and buy the manga!

Anyway, thanks @pmff96, ignore the fools and keep up the good work! :)

Group Leader
If they want to attack me, at least have the dignity to investigate.

The censored and shitty version was from the ShitcrewEd, they do it so badly that they recognize it to us. Also criticize and did not even go to see the real chapter in Spanish, seek censorship.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/98510/12

What an ironic pass that they did not give credit to give it for things that I did not do.

Extra: The ShitCrewED upload was eliminated at our request.

@fedekun They posted that chapter claiming to be group [[To Love Ru]]1. They have the same name as your group, if they are not related to you and you don't want to be criticized for a group with the same name as yours, contact competent mods

Users who are viewing this thread