DARLING in the FRANXX

Group Leader
@pmff96

I already did that, claim that confusion was caused because it was our belief and that's why the chapter was dropped.

@fedekun but... hold on a second, this is hilarious, I can't bring myself to keep my mouth shut about it. I translate a chapter, "supposedly" using your version as a base to work on, you offend me, speak with a "mod" behind my back and murder my translation with a final credits page which I never agreed with, because I didn't credit you for it, but, a group working under your name makes an english translation of a chapter, regardless of its quality, 100% working with your version as a base and they even give you FULL CREDIT for it, they even sponsor your website, and because it gets criticized you report it to a "mod" and ask for it to be removed? Wasn't that what you initially wanted? To have the credit for it? Or just because people didn't enjoy it you want to avoid your name in it? Do you realize the contradiction here? My friend, you can only keep the farce for this long, eventually your true colours start to show up ;)

Dex-chan lover
I don't know who uploaded the old version of ch. 7, but ShitCrew really shouldn't bother uploading anymore. No one wants censored manga.

Look "ShitCrew" I don't really care who you are or how you feel you have been wronged..why denigrate the work of the Mankaka and the time of the readers by doing this? What exactly is the point in putting this crap up? Why is it that we as readers have to put up with another tantrum scan? Please take it down.

Staff
Admin
Sup.

The initial chapter upload that had a credit page added was done in good faith by Admin since we didn't have a policy in place for such a circumstance.

Ideally we would prefer to ask both parties to please discuss it among yourselves - civilly and in private so the comments don't turn into a steaming pile of crap - and come to an agreement you are both happy with, or - for the original group - just accept that your stolen manga has been Re:Stolen From Zero and hope the group using your release as a foundation for their own work is considerate enough to keep your credit page intact. (For the record the Admin are also scanlators and our releases have been used by other groups who have even added in a credit page for us since we don't add one ourselves. So we do know where you are coming from!)

To clarify that: After some debate we don't feel we have a right to alter the release of Group B because Group A doesn't like something they did. Moderating the content of a release is not a goal we feel the site should pursue and would be a slippery slope... and where would we draw the line? Every group should have the right to host their release as they intended to release it.

Having said that, should someone add some form of abuse to a page aimed at another user then that will probably be removed because there's just no need for that. So I'd kindly ask right now that no one does that! :)

If you need to discuss this further you can pop onto Discord and contact us there.

Thanks!

Miku best girl
Admin
I'd like to reiterate the point that the comments are for discussion of the manga, not for flaming each other.
Disagreements between users should be sorted out using PMs.

People, people please calm down. ShitCrew contacted me, they are good persons, they have good intentions, I actually respect and see myself in their ideals, they're trying to deliver an english translation to public as soon as they possibly can, they want EVERYONE to be able to enjoy the chapters (and not just a small group of people who speak whatever certain language) and they are not ones to be doing it for credits or fame, they genuinely want the best for everyone. It's true they might not have had the best start, neither did I, but they have improved a whole lot and are still improving, so am I, and all the other translators, we're all humans we learn step by step. They contacted me to ask me to join them, and I will actually be working with them, since we have a common goal, we want to let everyone enjoy the english chapters as soon as possible, I can assure you that they are indeed very good persons and I'm glad that I can work with them. They have talented translators and proofreader (their translation for chapter 8 was far superior to mine if you want my opinion) and they have improved their edition considerably in the last chapter. I will be helping them mostly in editing, from what I've been told so far, but anything else I can help them with I will try. And I believe the chapters will be released UNCENSORED from now on. It's much better for both sides to work as a team, since an official scanlation will probably take ages to come out, if there is even anyone working on it anymore. So I politely ask of you, don't look down on them, they are good at what they do, they are improving considerably, and they're doing their best to let everyone enjoy the chapters. I'm just a new member, but I believe the group thinks the same, we can assure you that we will be doing our best to have fast and quality chapters

Group Leader
After the 5th chapter, waiting for now. I appreciate latter works, but, i'm gonna wait HQ versions (if it will be released though).

I'm also an editor (not fantastic btw), if anyone needs help for this, ask me. You can check my editing from releases. For example, i'm doing Okusama Ga Seitokaichou!'s editing for now.

Group Leader
This is like Infinite Stratos + Heavy Object combined. And the MC seems *just as* dense.

@JustNatsuki not really. The kids here grew up in a strictly confined and controlled facility like lab rats. They know close to nothing about sex/love/romance though it is being introduced to them as sort of an experiment.

Group Leader
@mycarryfuckingsucks
Maybe not that part of it. But they are piloting gigantic robots against fantasy-like monsters. If they know nothing about romance, then MC wouldn't know what "kiss" means. Yet he does. So yeah, maybe they don't know about sex, but the general puberty implications still apply

Group Leader
Although it's less like IS and HO and more like the bimecha from Knights & Magic

Contributor
Childhoold friend become worse with each chapter.
I pity the poor guy who need to partner with her, what a deadweight.

Chapter 10 is painful. And what's the point of telling the english readers to read spanish? Arg!

Dex-chan lover
Lol. ToLoveRu's garbo translation. If you, as a group, don't think a Japanese to Spanish to English translation is a good way to read the manga, then don't provide it in the first place.

Waiting for literally any other translation before I read more of it so I don't have to suffer through the translation and watermarks.

Users who are viewing this thread