DARLING in the FRANXX

Dex-chan lover
I have to agree with @HammerU89 on this one
but only if they are also ninjas

@Xunder, Bubble Tea started but either they got too far behind or dropped it so Pmff96 picked it up. ToLoveRu was angered by Pmff96's release as they alleged he stole work from them. Shitcrew uploaded a censored chapter during this event. Eventually Pmff96 joined Shitcrew promising no more censoring shenanigans. Gardiens du Jarden picked the series up as Shitcrew had been hoping for a real (their words) scanlation team to take the series. Dear Darling uploaded a chapter they worked on while the series was in limbo. For reasons unknown ToLoveRu continues to upload (and retroactively delete) chapters that are objectively bad translations, as they are a Spanish speaking scanlation group. Gardiens du Jarden have said they will continue to work on the series. Most important is that HammerU89 has informed us of his love of turtles

I expected this comment section to be a discussion and apreciation corner for Nana's outstanding figure (bless Yabuki Kentaro), i leave dissapointed.

Contributor
Sorry for butting in. i'd Suggest, this series has multiple translators for single manga, and then there is many abandoned manga(mostly uncovered gems category) without translator and dropped for many years.
I Hope, someone could stopped out and considering translating abandoned gems-manga.

Is Gardiens du Jardin still doing their translations because the post that talked about their Easter break is gone and no update for almost a week after what they had originally planned? I really hope this is not the case as it was a great translation.

Dex-chan lover
will the manga keep the anime storyline or will it diverge more than it already did?

Its likely to be a bit different from the Anime series. However, being said that it should have a similar story tho. So you want miss out on much.

Group Leader
Gardiens are still active, we're working on ch12 and ch13 but redrawing ([This text was removed]) is taking time. We don't want just to make fast translation, we want to leave good redrawn manga for future readers.

Would be good if it wasn't for all the implied NTR undertones.
More like Darling in the CuXX, amirite?

Group Leader
I want author to pull something out of his ass like a dual Franxx mech so MC can drive both best girl and demon girl

Group Leader
R☢B☢ Scans' release will be coming soon. It was delayed as I was celebrating my birthday. We also have no intention to stop releasing Darling in the Franxx.

Users who are viewing this thread