DARLING in the FRANXX

Damn felt like the author just wanted to be done with this manga. I didn't mind the ending to the anime but a lot of people were hoping this ending would be better but it really ended worse than the anime

@Jzc136 the way i died at your comment💀
To be honest,
never liked kokoro, never will. The worst character in a series I have ever witnessed. So much for the preacher of teenage pregnancy lmao

@fedekun thanks for sharing the bonus art. Looks like 02 is still barren, not pregnant like koko. Damn edgyboy didn’t waste any time getting down to business.😂

Just why they had to add so much echi stuff? It's kinda irritating

Also whole manga itself feels a lot shorter than anime itself yet the ending is far better and fatty didn't get NTRd

What?
How the hell was this better than the anime? It skipped so much character development unlike the anime. Most characters stories were left feeling empty and unsatisfied. The ending was left open to interpretation and we don’t know how humanity was left to develop. Honestly disappointing.

I feel that the ending of this manga was better than the anime. But, it skipped some character development and some little bits of the story.

I'm not crying, you're crying. Also,In a way, the ending for the manga was better than the anime's ending. This was an awesome read. I wonder what's next after this??

I just finished watching the anime and i just read the last chapter here but have to admit the anime's ending was waay better than the manga's.
A tad sad yes but it made more sens, in order to start again sacrifices must be made and it seemed like the logical thing to happen even though i liked the happy ending of the manga the anime one was more realistic.
It's prob fun to read but i won't bother, too much anime to watch not enough time 😂

God the anime ending was so fucking bad, manga's is so much better, i get it that it skipped so many characters development but the ending bro, at least it didn't just shot my heart and left holes everywhere

Honestly I'd take the anime over the manga. Was the VIRM shit messy? Hell yeah. But them going out like that really put a nice bow on top of it all. They live for each other, so dying isn't that big a deal. I love the anime, and I love the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I know this is made by other people but since I'm passing by I just have to say

gainax/trigger's signature charm in their creations is so unique
and they can write some really good romance mixed in the action..but
they really dropped the ball in the end of this story in the anime for sure

Idk why they think they have to shit on all the main characters in the end
but one things for sure.. I am NEVER investing myself in to their next amazing ship they create

that shit hurt for like a whole fucking week

I read the manga after watching the anime 3 times in a row, I hoped it would’ve made me hope for a season 2 less. It didn’t, this manga has a more soothing ending than the anime but it didn’t stop my craving for more of the series. Great manga though, I didn’t expect it to be this good

I didn't saw the anime yet but I read this one and I don't find it that good. Sorry for the ones who liked it, don't be mad at me.

Probably the reason is because as a big Shin Seiki Evangerion I keep putting it at the same level for comparison sake.

It wins in the drawing department, but that's not that hard if we see the original 1995 Anime. Not so much if we compare with the Rebuild, although is always the first when we talk about fanservice.

The story is not bad, but not as deep (at least in the Manga) as the Evangelion one is, although the premise of it is mostly the same, a flew control the world and steer said world to their godly desires of a higher achievement in terms of spirit, not looking to the way how they achieve such mean.

The ending is mehh, at least in the manga, with a lack of character development and their reasons for what they are what they are. Overall is kinda enjoyable but leaves a sour taste.

But I will not put it down until I see the Anime Adaptation, since the manga, as the Shin Seiki Evangelion Manga followed the "IF" route.

Users who are viewing this thread