Darwin's Game - Vol. 19 Ch. 74

Oops, about to find out that it's not a good time to try abducting her...

Dex-chan lover
Lol so kaname and shuka will inevitably save the imperial princess. Will they be absorbed in the military though. I'm pretty sure this will ramp up so they will help to solve whatever problems the new world will facing same as isolated island arc.

Dex-chan lover
You fought those people in D-Game. D-Game is literally the only reason you entered that world. And you think being there keeps you safe from D-Game? Morons.

@cor3zone Exactly! Moreover, in this world, D-Game is a war. It's even on the first page of the newspaper. How do they think they've escaped it?

Dex-chan lover
My theory D game is Dimensional game, a war game between dimensions

Dex-chan lover
Considering how easily concealed and abused d-game powers are, It might by for the best to keep them under a strict control scheme instead of giving them to the general populace. There is no way that will create a world of equality.

Dex-chan lover
In my opinion the castle looks pretty European so I think this isekai world mixes Japanese and European culture rather than it being purely Japan. But I suppose the characters would know better than me since I've never been to a Japanese castle.
And it smells like isekai French revolution here.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ovdose Although she says the words are like Heian Japanese, they know about radio, and their riles look like later Arisaka models, placing them around the 1900's (~700 years later). It's likely a blend of classicly Japanese and imported foreign elements consistent with WW1-WW2 Japan. Or they could just be throwing whatever thematic elements they like together, consistency be damned.

Dex-chan lover
Page 41
"She gave off a strong aura of a princess travelling in secret"
Nice detective work, sherlock

@Dantrig Exactly, especially considering how equality goes out the window anyways when 'might is right' begins to take over. Though I can see how the disadvantaged without Sigils being taxed to shit would entertain that train of thought without considering the long-term consequences

Dex-chan lover
Love the cover page, hope she is safe in the other world line. No internet, yeah I'd be leaving that world as fast as possible. XD Wait if you c an escape the game then maybe I'd consider staying. The new smug horned loli is a cutie, I'm loving her faces. The other place seems to be going through some political struggles, cool I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread