Darwin's Game - Vol. 19 Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
@pyrotrap heh, you are right, this is an isekai. No sarcasm needed.

@sychry there was a time-jump after they apprehended the would-be assassins, where to properly clean up after the attack for the sake of the girl, and probably as a result from finding out she is the sister, they let them know that they had snuck out. So the meeting was about the response to the foreigners under house-arrest sneaking out, but also saving an imperial princess while doing so. And manhandling her. Two reasons to behead them, and one to ennoble them.

Dex-chan lover
Remember to treat your imperial princesses with great care
awGiibv.jpg

Contributor
I was expecting her to want to marry him, but this is far more reasonable.

Dex-chan lover
Did he really just mention memes? lol. Which design is better? Both look nice, but I prefer the lighter one as well. Really enjoying Kukuri in these panels, trying to reach high books being adorable and whatnot. Poor girl getting tossed around. That sad moment when the nice kid becomes the more violent one, Kaname sure has changed. I don't fully understand what he wants Kukuri to do or how it affects Shuka and Kaname. I hope it isn't dangerous, we must keep the cute loli princess safe!

Aggregator gang
For the confused, a meme originally meant: "an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation."

Contributor
I really like this arc.
But with everything that happen on the real world, i wonder how it will progress later.

Maybe the two world will merge together ?

Dex-chan lover
The imperial Loli guard has been reassembled, but with guns!

Dex-chan lover
It's weird when people are supposedly talking in English, aren't even Japanese, and still address each other with "san".

Users who are viewing this thread