Darwin's Game - Vol. 21 Ch. 83

Dex-chan lover
After all this time, now you see the Bullshit Detector in action again...

Group Leader
Bruh those kids have to be greed too, no way they survived out there alone for 5 years

Double-page supporter
@Hachi015

I don't know what you mean by that question. Only Kaname's world's GM has actually described himself as such, and that's because he's literally running a game. The other two examples were only referred to as GMs as an analogy to the first, as that's the extent of the characters' understanding of the situation. It's entirely for convenience's sake. They probably fulfilled very different roles in their own world lines (well the empress is clearly an empress ofc) and we don't have the slightest clue as to the reason they exist. Hell, I don't think the loli empress was even the only or first of the oni world; they have legends of inter-world conflicts passed down the generations.

god damn this mangas gone through so many genres in less than a hundred chapters, it's great.

siu

always wondered about his sigil. Is it like if you say 1+1=3 but 100% believe in that and thats the truth you been told would it detect it as a lie or would it detect it as truth. because depending how that works greeds would be able to sneak in if they fully believe they are human without know they were ever greed.

@feha probably because they had to pick up kaname and they wouldnt be able to know if he is kaname for sure without the bs detector. and if it really was kaname they want him back as fast as possible so the best way is to send out your lie detector to confirm at first meeting

Dex-chan lover
@siu they could also have sent literally anyone else, and then have kaname vetted by him during entry into camp. And that is assuming greeds can even impersonate ppl, which they might, but also might not (hasnt been revealed yet). The speed does not change in any way, only the risk to the camp does (safer to not send their lie detector).

My guess is that it was so author could make it more obvious the kids they found are regular humans, without making explicit dialog to mention it, despite being years in the city alone and suspicions raised for readers with the doppelganger reveal.

Dex-chan lover
Whoopsss....... total quality drop at last pages. I guess C-Virus cause his work timeline is broken too. Never see something like this from him before. I hope it's just temporary.
------------------------------------------------------------
Yes..... legal loli is fine to me. You can l00d NEET loli without going to jail or spending some grands for bribe. I wonder how's the beast girl. She might has "Beastly Big Breast" after 5 years.
------------------------------------------------------------
I think all the strings are connected to one thing. Darwin Game is not real game. More like a survival battle of the world from Greed who is going rampage and cause a ruckus in all timeline and causing future development become retarded that is like the island of Shibuya Ruin, and finally the Oni World. It might be like "Rise of the Shield Hero" main plot.

Those who called as GM in Kaname's world are actually an authority of each world to give power to others. Those who have the power have task like a soldier / hero. Thus, they make secret tournament to find who can take the title of Hero to lead the man.

Somehow, that old man Abaraki who was once govern the Shibuya Ruin island probably Kaname's GM in the future even if he was called as senior. And old Abaraki wasn't devise it as a game.

---------------------
@Hachi015
If you call that as plot hole, then it is not.
You see in Meiji era world, Darwin Game isn't called as such. The power isn't called as Sigil, the way they treat the people is not like main world plot. Those people (loli oni empress, GM of Kaname's world, oldman in ruined Shibuya island) are all the same as I mentioned before. They just authority of world timeline who has power to give power to anyone.

Dex-chan lover
Yay Rain still a loli, one of my fap material is safe.

Btw wth happened with page 43? It's like they forgot to finalize the drawing.

Double-page supporter
Looks like Ryuuji's powers have improved - I'm assuming the sketch like quality on that page is a function of his power?

Also lol at Rein looking exactly the same.

But man, the setting changed REALLY quickly, huh?

I'm curious as to the nature of GMs - I assume they're just beings who have certain special sigil(s) at their control, like teleportation and divination, potentially. I wonder if they're effectively just normal humans who have taken up the role as their world's protector against other worlds and have been granted powers to match their position.

Ryuji my man, your Bullshit Detector is hella good.
Now you can't call it useless anymore, eh?
And that crazy mob dude, I wonder if his spinning force is building up from the moment he gained it, or he must 'charge' it before using it?

I wonder how other countries, the world faring against this.
And, did the GM still use the 'invitation' system for joining the D-game? I wonder how he manage it.

Also, I have a bad feeling that there's another clan or clans that rise up in the last five years.
I...I don't feel really good seeing Kaname's side being weak again, like, what's the chance one of the members of his team had changed side?
I, really am scared.
The next one month wait will not be nice with so many negative speculations in my head.

Double-page supporter
I always knew the Bullshit Detector would save the world

Users who are viewing this thread