Darwin's Game - Vol. 21 Ch. 83

Aggregator gang
We've known about human greed for chapters now lol Did people forget about them coming in and picking up the dead reporter's mic?

@greatninja3 Just like the nuclear weapon, this power isn't supposed to be used, but only to intimidate in order to preserve peace.

Si vis pacem, param bellum. You know...

Having this power was actually how Kaname managed to stop gangs wrongdoings after annihilating the Eights. And obviously, gangs take that threat very seriouly, so they won't act out of line and thefore, Kaname never had to use that privilege ever again

Dex-chan lover
@Shadourow but said nuke doesn't really work anymore after the introduction of isekai which is pretty much the major arc after the eight I also think the police are under utilized in the story that's probably why the anime can afford to remove them. i mean the most important thing they did after eight was giving Kaname info about the war games but just like in the anime where rein just got the diamond bracelet Rein could also be the one to give said info.

though i can see the potential of the privilege in this current arc assuming there are other clans and countries left it's like those zombie stories that besides the zombies other human group are also a threat I do hope we get to see the police characters more I can see them ether use the mind control sigil or the ghost dog to find out who's human or not and that's how they manage to survive as long as the author have not forgotten this things. i mean if the police gets an important role in this arc if the anime have a season 2 they would have to introduce this characters in s2.

Dammit she still looks the same. Also, spinning(vertex) guy needs to get new glasses already. C'mon man it's been 5 years

Users who are viewing this thread