Darwin's Game - Vol. 21 Ch. 83

Double-page supporter
Welp, this just pushed their threat level straight to ten.

Dex-chan lover
Twister? Asagami Fujino would like to know your location

Edit: Isn't that PM-9?

Honestly I started this manga yesterday saying what is this bullshit as if I have bullshit detector, surprisingly it was not

83 chapters in one go, I like the MC and how his character is built, his comrades and how limitless the borders of the world are. The writer got me good.
Hope Shuka doesn't die but don't think so huh

So I was waiting for him to get back to the present time in his world but it looks like it will proceed like this.. What a shock

Dex-chan lover
I notice after watching the anime Kaname has never used his D-game privilege ever again. Though I do understand because it will be boring if it ends up being his ultimate move and the battles will become predictable but with the current state if D-game I don’t see much use of it now I do hope we get to see it again as a way to negotiate with other clans and countries in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@Strela
I think something is up and the author cannot make the deadline. This is the first time from this author. You know..... the C-Virus plague thing cause massive panic right ?

The tank release version will fix it for sure.

Supporter
I'm worried about the two kids Kaname brought with him, although Ryuuji's sigil seems to have evolved so he should have noticed if they were breed, too.
(I'll call them breed because that is obviously their real name, see chapters 69, 70 and so on. I don't get why the TL sticks with greed to the end instead of just adding one foot note saying "Yeah, author gave us the official romanization so we'll use that from now on". This shouldn't be a hill to die on.)

Double-page supporter
ohh really someone did reply to my answer to that question...

well 1st of all we in chapter 83 already we all know that @natchu96 and @Lolipop_Candy that they arent "GM"s, and then that leads to the point that if they arent GMs then theyre just players whos playing on a much more higher playing field cause the last event Kaname's and the gang partake is like a game for the two "GM"s (stated in chapter 73 pg 27), which leads to the question of who gave these so called "GM"s power to do all of this things then?

Well @likm didnt reply to the that answer cause maybe he/she either also thought of that plot hole I was asking for or he thought that Im just a lousy reader that doesnt pay attention to what I read (guess its the later part)...

Fed-Kun's army
@Elhao
69 and 70's event screens were ALSO in katakana in the raw (and also translated by Kirei Cake), "Breed" was only their guess back then. It's always been romanized "Greed".

Supporter
@Tactless I see. It looked like it was English in the original. In that case I apologize. They should have stuck with one name though.

Dex-chan lover
@Hachi015
I think the so called GM like the young blondie, old man Arahabaki in ch. 50, and loli oni empress are like admin of timeline world. About, who is the superadmin that gives the power of Admin, we might see them in years later near the endgame of story

@Hachi015
Hey Hachi, I apologize for the late response!

Although I had read your previous response, I chose not to reply to it for two reasons: 1. I don't comment much (whether it's YouTube comments, here, or wherever else), and 2. I personally didn't consider it a plot hole (https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PlotHole)

"...he thought that Im just a lousy reader that doesnt pay attention to what I read..."
Oh no, I wouldn't think that! :) (not being sarcastic either). I truly was curious as to your thinking. I love to know how others think/their though process.
I miss many things when I'm reading any work (and I usually don't re-read unless I thoroughly enjoy it) so I can't accuse you of something which I'm also guilty of! :)

Anyways, take care!

Ohh boy, we have humanoid greed's too... That would be expected, since the greed comes from a branch of earth, even a far branch would have humans to be able to participate.

Users who are viewing this thread