Darwin's Game - Vol. 23 Ch. 89

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that's quite surprising, sui likes ryuuji 😅

Dex-chan lover
So maybe it's just me, but did Shuka's boobs grow massively since the start of this series? I don't recall her having such giant chestbeefers

Dex-chan lover
"You aren't making fun of me, are you?"
Well you're the empress wearing the Fooly Cooly (FLCL) t-shirt, so you tell me.

So the Greed are beginning to evolve, huh? Able to steal memories and even sigils now.

Fed-Kun's army
@brainman
@Lolipop_Candy
Remember that Shuka was using the dream technique to dive into other World Lines, any wonky proportions might be intentional depictions of dream logic.

Dex-chan lover
Author really do like lolis with wolf girl not having any pantsu and using tail to cover the important bits

I wonder what tree dad is thinking right now

Contributor
Ahah, I KNEW Ryuuji and Sui would end up together at the end, you could see some hint earlier in the story.

Souta is trying to be a wingman before he disappear for good.

Also, this inpostor greed is really strong/smart. This arc should be very interesting.

So, the event is going to start. To be honest ist almost like among us events but more action

Double-page supporter
I cannot fucking accept this. The guy with the dyed hair was ready, vigilant, he did everything right and got fucked because author decided that Greed can steal sigils all of sudden.

I don't care when MCs die in my shitty manga but I can't fucking take it when a character does everything right and gets fucked by RNG.

Wow, now that I played Among Us, this Greed plot become really interesting.
Furthermore, the fact that there's a Greed sigil-user gave this another layer of mystery.

The armoury is destroyed? oh no... if only there was someone capable of mass-producing weapons..

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but an armory never has only two people guarding it, its a fucking armory!

Dex-chan lover
martial vows xD Reminds me of that novel which was called something along the lines of true marital world, or something similar (dont remember actual name, just that it was some chinese xianxia that was mistranslated) :p

Users who are viewing this thread