Day 100 of My Sister's Disappearance - Ch. 4 - The Perfect Getaway (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
He put sleeping pills in her drink? Wouldn't an autopsy find that and probably determine that this was premeditated? If she planned to take pills herself she probably would've been killed in her bed instead of the floor

Dex-chan lover
@faniki
Forensics would also immediately realize that that window was smashed from the inside, I'm fairly sure this author knows shit-all about crime and forensics. Which is why I hope they'll get to the supernatural part already, because if I wanted to see shitty forensics I'd watch CSI.

@GoblinGuy with the window scene, for some reason in chapter 1 it looked like he was breaking the glass from the inside, but it turns out he actually smashed it from the outside in (a mistake on the artist's part, I'm guessing). since the light novel and manhua are done by different people, it seems that not everything gets correctly communicated, unfortunately.

@faniki they'll also talk about the pills later, so it doesn't go completely unnoticed.

Do Forensic Artists draw it full color?
And, why the forensic team dont check the body of the dead sister so they know what the real reason of her death by checking what she had consumed.

Users who are viewing this thread