Day 100 of My Sister's Disappearance

Contributor
@Bladestone if that were the case then there would be a very big loophole in the story, unless the person who can bring back the dead to life change memories.

Hey, guys. So Day 100 recently got an official English translation, which I have just discovered. This means that I can no longer work on scanlating it due to legal reasons. If you'd like to continue the story, check out its page on MangaToon (be aware, this site is not designed to be viewed on desktop).

any one know a better place to read this than using http://h5.mangatoon.mobi/contents/detail/28 is really crappy to look at

@bobjohnson the site looks a bit cleaner if you're viewing it through the mobile app. as for other sources, I haven't found any yet, since it seems that MangaToon doesn't outsource their translations to other sites. sorry about that.

@bobjohnson it looks like someone's been uploading the MangaToon translations to MangaGo , if you (or anyone) are still looking for an alternative website to read the story on.

Story is oddly entertaining! I'm weak to this type of ending so I loved it a lot. Huge improvement in art. Lacks exposition so at various points I was confused whether x event is a solid plot point or delusion, Enjoyable if you aren't expecting too much.

Contributor
At first I thought the MangaToon English translation was a machine translation, but I suspect it was done by a non-fluent ESL learner. There's certain nuances that a ESL user would get wrong more often than a MTL would, like using "this" instead of "those" or using nouns instead of the verb form. While readable, you have to bear in mind all the way. Translation does get better, but is at a passable level by the end.

Users who are viewing this thread