Daybreaking Romance - Ch. 20 - Special Chapter + a

Bruhh so the MC's sibling was a girl bruh this whole time I felt like they kept changing her gender when ever they refereed to her... smh anyone else get confused??😂

Group Leader
Saebyeok raising his hand to show that he, too, joined the Student Council to be able to eat lunch earlier, just like his sister, really cracked me up. I haven't had a good laugh like that in a while. Just like two peas in a pod.

Group Leader
@mclarke2 Not confused about the gender, but sometimes it's very hard to tell them apart since they are identical. Occasionally their hair color is very slightly different, which helps, and who they're hanging out with.

lmaoo the part with the dad constantly telling the same story over and over again reminds me of my grandpa

ooo i was also wondering who that new character was when only like bottom part of their face and hair appeared in some previous chapter

Contributor
ok phew I was right, he's the sister's love interest. Cool! So the story transitions halfway to the other sibling! I hope we get to see lots of fluff from both couples~

also hahaha the poor dad

Fed-Kun's army
After looking at the next chapter's raw it seems the story will switch towards the Ml's twin sister's boyfriend. (The pinkish(?) hair guy).
To be fair I was hoping it won't since I actually enjoy stories about relationship more than about what there is before and they are finally together (and both know about it).

@Mivas agree! I would rather the author focused more on their relationship afterwards. 20 chapters...It's just not enough. And to be completely honest, I'm not particularly interested in his sister's relationship as well.

Just checked and thumbnail art on naver has changed to his sister and this new guy.

But yeah I agree with what others have said, 20 chapters is super short (technically 18 since 2 were specials). So I guess it will be a collection of stories about couples getting together?

HAHAHA this story really is the
Cutest and funniest. But damn, I was really looking forward to more from our main couple. But I’m curious to see how the second dude won our ‘unnie’’s heart.

Users who are viewing this thread