Dayment scans

Dex-chan lover
@Dayment, I honestly appreciate that you're picking up all my shoujo manga follows I had back in college. Years without updates are now being taken care of thanks to you! Just throwing my appreciation your way!

Thanks for finishing Seigi no Mikata!! I greatly enjoy it and am glad to see it finished.

Thank you for your hard work!

Does Seigi no Mikata have a 34th chapter? The 33rd chapter didn't seem like the end since most manga tend to end with 'the end' or something of that nature, and the main character's romance just didn't seem resolved.

any change of you guys working on either of those mangas?
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?page=2&id=315&method=time_added

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=9013

Power Uploader
@rafaelrios123

Actually I heard from someone recently that he is working on Hyakki Yakoushou. He got the translations of some chapters and now cleaning and typesetting them

For Natsuko no Sake, I can't find first two chapters scanlated by another group online at all. So I can't check out what the manga is like. Do you know maybe how to see them? I have the translator who can translate it, but I have to see what the manga is like first.

Thank you so much for picking up Deep Waters. I had always loved Shimizu Reiko's works. Is it possible for me to ask if after Deep Waters you might consider picking up Himitsu - the top secret- as well? It's my favorite work of Shimizu Reiko. Thank you
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2153

Power Uploader
@mahsanaru

We want to work on Himitsu - the top secret. We were just waiting just in case if the previous group who worked on it could come back. But it looks like it has been a long time since they disappeared, so we would like to work on Himitsu - the top secret in the future.

omfg if you guys are doing a shimizu reiko work, then is it possible that you'll scan kaguya hime one day?
i just checked a few of your projects, you guys picking up all the good dropped series, hella hearts at you guys.

Power Uploader
@teresa

Yes, we would like to work on Kaguya hime definitely. But we can only work on it very long time later, because we translated a lot of manga already and must work on them first.

@dayment ok ily guys, i can wait another 5 years lmfao, it's already been 6 years
I'll always support you guys and your projects 🌻🌻

Thank you for the daily "Anti Gravity Girl" chapters these days ~ ☺️ The last 3 days, such a dose of happiness ! 🥰🥰 Thank you very much!!

Group Leader
Have I ever told Dayment how much I am obsessed with their scans?

I have not. However, I shall do so now. Whenever I want a trip back in time, a trip to the time when "Lady Oscar, The Rose of Versailles" was the coolest manga and anime out there (still, is, people, still is).

Dayment has made me discover so many special works, whether unknown classics that do not please contemporary aesthetic (I shall not go on a rant about what I think about contemporary aesthetic) or some postmodern Korean webcomics.

In this new atmosphere of easy reads and mass-produced webcomics, Dayment is a breath of fresh air. Bringing us back to our source. The manga.

Thank you so much for piking up Himitsu. I have waited for this series to be finished for years.
May I ask if you had time in the future could you please pick up Flat (AOGIRI Natsu) and/or Yakumo Tatsu.

Users who are viewing this thread