Dayment scans

Power Uploader
@rafaelrios123

We are doing a joint with Generic scans on Chikita gugu. Dayment scans translated all the chapters and Generic scans were doing the editing work. They recently got an offer to work on official license version of Dien Bien Phu and they have been focusing their efforts to work on that manga and not much on other manga. So I am waiting for them to finish their work on Dien Bien Phu and continue working on Chikita gugu. Dien Bien Phu is 12 volumes, so it could take a long time though. We could work on it alone after asking permission from them, but they were very passionate to work on Chikita gugu and maybe if I wait for them to finish working Dien Bien Phu, they will come back and continue to work on Chikita gugu. Anyway, we translated and cleaned all chapters, so we will not drop Chikita gugu. If we have a proofreader and typesetter, we could work on it alone without Generic scans though. I just need to talk with Generic scans to see if they have time to continue to work on Chikita gugu with us, or if we can work alone on Chikita gugu without them. They seem nice, so I am sure that there will be no trouble.

Fed-Kun's army
Hello!

Thank you very much for translating Hijari Chiaki’s work ‘Seigi No Mikata’ (still my favorite even until now).

Any plans translating her other work, ‘Kechonpa’? Only three chapters left that haven’t got translated.

Thank u!

Power Uploader
Hello!

Thank you very much for translating Hijari Chiaki’s work ‘Seigi No Mikata’ (still my favorite even until now).

Any plans translating her other work, ‘Kechonpa’? Only three chapters left that haven’t got translated.

Thank u!
Hi, Thank you :) Hearing words like that makes us feel like all our hard work is worth it.

We don't have a Japanese translator who can work on Kechonpa, so we can't work on it.

Thank you so much for picking up ima ichiko's works. Can you please continue hyakki yakushou and gengetsurou kitan? its been years since the last chapters. Thank you.

Power Uploader
Thank you so much for picking up ima ichiko's works. Can you please continue hyakki yakushou and gengetsurou kitan? its been years since the last chapters. Thank you.
We translated the next volume of Gengetsurou, but our yaoi proofreader is missing, so we might need a new proofreader. We would like to work on Hyakki Yakushou, but we might not have a translator for it.

Hello, I just wanted to say I love your work on Gin no Spoon and Yakumo Tatsu, I've been adoring these manga for the past few months and your scanlations are always incredibly high quality.

I was wondering if you would consider scanlating this manga: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series/7q9lvhi/haikara-san-ga-tooru
It has never gotten an english translation of any kind, but has an official italian and french release. Thank you!

Power Uploader
Hello, I just wanted to say I love your work on Gin no Spoon and Yakumo Tatsu, I've been adoring these manga for the past few months and your scanlations are always incredibly high quality.

I was wondering if you would consider scanlating this manga: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series/7q9lvhi/haikara-san-ga-tooru
It has never gotten an english translation of any kind, but has an official italian and french release. Thank you!
Hi

Thank you. Words like that make us feel that all our hard work is worth it.

I am sorry, but we can't work on Haikara-san ga Tooru because we don't have Japanese or Italian, or French translators who can work on it.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!! Really appreciate those consistent Kaguya Hime uploads too :) Also i just have a question because it says in japan it has 120 chapters and 27 volumes so I was wondering how many chapters should the english translation have since we are getting close to 172? Thanks!

Power Uploader
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!! Really appreciate those consistent Kaguya Hime uploads too :) Also i just have a question because it says in japan it has 120 chapters and 27 volumes so I was wondering how many chapters should the english translation have since we are getting close to 172? Thanks!
Hi, thank you for telling us that. Words like that make all our hard work worth it.

The last chapter of Kaguyahime will be chapter 242.

Power Uploader
Thank you for picking up Orange Chocolate, I just finished it and really enjoyed it! Thank you for all you do! I was wondering if you would consider translating M to N no Shouzou by Higuchi Tachibana sometime in the future.
Hi, thank you for telling us that. Words like that make all our hard work worth it.

We could work on that manga, but this manga needs a lot of redraw work and we don't have a lot of redrawers, so we would be working on it very slowly.

We could work on that manga, but this manga needs a lot of redraw work and we don't have a lot of redrawers, so we would be working on it very slowly.
I really don't mind how long it takes, I totally understand translating takes a lot of time and effort! Please go at whatever pace works for you, thank you if you decide to translate it!

Hello!!! Thank you so much for translating all these series. I found your group from kaguya hime and have been following all your series ever since. Really appreciate the hard work!

Also i was wondering would you guys be interested in this work? It's a battan manga. Once again thank you so much.

ttps://anilist.co/manga/138349/Kemutai-Ane-to-Zurui-Imouto/

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Hello!!! Thank you so much for translating all these series. I found your group from kaguya hime and have been following all your series ever since. Really appreciate the hard work!

Also i was wondering would you guys be interested in any of these works? The first is only one volume & the other is a battan manga. Once again thank you so much.

https://mangadex.org/title/c7dfd5fe-b034-4619-8705-b3b1b0b4c2d6/yagate-ashita-ni-itaru-semi

https://anilist.co/manga/138349/Kemutai-Ane-to-Zurui-Imouto/

I am sorry, but we don't have Japanese translator who can work on those manga. I hope you find another group that can translate it soon.

Hi, thank you so much for translating Please Do Errands Instead of Me!
The translation has not been updated for a long time. so if the problem that you don't have access to raw, you can write me, i have them all

Power Uploader
Hi, thank you so much for translating Please Do Errands Instead of Me!
The translation has not been updated for a long time. so if the problem that you don't have access to raw, you can write me, i have them all

Hi, we have access to all the raw, but our editor is missing, so that is why the update has been slow. We will wait a little more to see if she can return, and if she still doesn't show up, we will continue the update with a different editor.

Looking at all the great mangas you guys have translated, I'm really grateful for the work <3

Users who are viewing this thread