Dazzling Prince! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Aggregator gang
Arent you glad that you are broke af Lina. It'll be so easy to smack this statement down.

Double-page supporter
It's not stupid to think that she might have a connection to those responsible. He's not accusing her of paying the assassin. He's accusing her of having a connection to those who did. Which is reasonable given from what they know She had prior knowledge of the attempt.

Fed-Kun's army
Rina, why didn't you come up with an excuse lololol! Oh god, letting the Prince know is one thing, but letting the Third Prince is another! He's definitely gonna use her if he knows lmao. This will be hilarious!

Double-page supporter
Woah his aura really wasn't lying. What will you do Rina!?

It still amuses me that the Prince's face is concealed lmaoo

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Okay it has been THREE DAYS there is no way she would be fine in just 3 days. Even if it was a "light wound". It would still take a few weeks to heal properly.

lololol this dude is accusing her of being behind the incident even though she literally took a stab wound for the prince? Nah, I don't even think this guy believes his own accusation himself and is planning something.

if she had piror knowledge the assassin would have been under orders not to attack her and the prince would have been the target, or some stupid ploy like defending the prince to make him fall for her

under no plausible scenario would she have some positive connection to the assassin and still attempt to run away, unless u want to go into super paranoia conspiracy land

then again it could just be some negative connection like one of her enemies' revenge/plot but you think she'd tell someone in the palace in that case.

Double-page supporter
@Maribelle I agree. I think he is bullshiting her so as to provoke her into revealing the truth. I mean, part of it could be plausible regarding her having some kind of connection, but as some others mentioned it could be that it was a negative connection, such as an enemy of hers targeting her. If one assumed that were true, then that would mean her very presence involuntarily puts the prince's life at risk and could also mean she has some kind of unsavory history that could tarnish her name, perhaps one that could even disqualify her as a candidate.

Regardless, it's bullshit, but it does seem to have gotten a reaction out of Rina.

All of the prince’s lines are out of an Otome game- I love it but I also cringe.

What does the prince’s pure aura mean? Did FL ever explain?

Is this new guy our real ML?

Dex-chan lover
...No, yeah. It's fair for him to wonder about this. As someone responsible for the prince's well-being, this is something to follow-up on.

That said, I've no idea how she's gonna talk her way out of this one. Maybe she'll just tell the truth.

Thanks for the update! It’s interesting to read theories as to what will happen next. I’m excited to find out. Happy New Year!

No, it would be more accurate to state that she has developed the ability to read auras, felt a malevolent presence, and bolted for it because she was terrified. As for the Prince, had the guy not have been so startled by her playing Secret Service Agent, would she have been able to benefit had she died? If she did, wouldn't the more accurate question be what possibly could drive her to want to commit such a violent act at the risk of her own life? What Trails in the Sky level of pain would drive her to sacrifice her own life to kill the third prince (vs say the crown prince? Wouldn't there have been some more meaningful reason behind this? 🤔

It's indeed a plausible explanation, but is it correct? Does it exceed the burden of proof? 🤔

If not, then who is behind this? Which family member, aristocrat, secret society, or something like that? 🤔

@deltarayedge You mean like the plots of villains in most novels where the lead jumps in in-order to get stabbed, but picked someone with a history of like caring for their sick younger sibling, so while they may stab some Rich posh prince, they couldn't stab a woman, so when crazytown girl jumps in, she gets stabbed. She may also have overheard the conspiracy or known of it, or any number of other factors. Usually, these would be plots to take over.

Keep in mind that when the ruling class typically are filled with psychopaths and sociopaths who breed this sort of culture, the same type of behavior out of said Chamberlain would be expected. Remember, he's that same kind of chessmaster type. 🤔😅👌🏽

@45am a reasonable assessment given who he picked as a Chamberlain and how often that trope proves true in manga, anime, and videogames. How often is the big/Bigger-Bad all sparkly and lovely, and über unrealistic scientifically impossible beautiful and op—godlike snackish & powerful, but in truth, madly brainy and controlling, and sinister as all get out? 🤔

@TheDragonLord If the theory does prove to be correct, I can see it going a few different ways. He can turn out to be a big sinister like you mentioned, or he might just be empty because he was raised to never be anything more than what he is on the surface, perhaps - either way she will probably be the key to setting him down a character development arc that touches his heart and allows him to find/change himself, or, something.

Aggregator gang
If she saw my aura it'll be pale red with a violet gradient cause I'm fun and weird on the outside while I actually have anxiety

Users who are viewing this thread