Dazzling Prince! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Double-page supporter
Lol. So I guess I’m the only one that’s thinking that the prince has probably been gunning for Rina since before she became a candidate, and the aide knows the prince’s true feelings and bluffed a threat in order to get her to spend more time at his side as the “human threat detector” only for it to backfire so hilariously. The aide has a very “oops. I messed up” face on pg 13 and I can’t help but find this chapter more hilarious if that is the case.

guren aside, im glad that the sweet prince wasnt really his true personality, im interested in seeing(??? I cant lol too bright) more of his actual character

The prince is boring and annoying but my sweet Rina is cute as always!

Hehe trying to get Rina on their side has backfired for the prince. Can't wait to see what he says in the next chapter.

Thanks for this chapter.

Just my theory but the prince probably has such a bright fake gentleman persona that she's dazzled by the outer shell of his aura, not his actual personality that showed through a bit in this ch.

Go for it Rina! Reject the fake prince & find happiness with your girls!

@Xeredge

Guren straight up threatening her in front of the prince and the prince just standing there acting like this is the norm is disgusting. I hate Guren.
i agree, but the prince too. Guren a user, but the prince is a gutless wonder to stand idly by.

I actually wish the writer would have handled this slightly differently when the prince asked why. I would like to see her ask back, "How can you expect me to love or want to marry someone with your power when you stood idly by and allowed my family to be threatened? Would you love someone who threatens your family?" To me this arc would be more interesting seeing the interplay with Guren after that.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Rejected for being dazzling... Literally 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@schlo
I know that being dazzling is the theme of the story, but I wish the conflict here had been handled better. Even if it is a (woefully) common trope in shoujo manga to have the MC totally overlook the ML being a scumbag, I'm still hoping that the threat is brought up again during their private conversation.

Something like, "I saved your life and you repay me by holding my family hostage? Why do you think I'd fall in love with you?" Or even, "Threaten my family again, and see how reliable your threat detector turns out to be." 😐

Dex-chan lover
I'd have the same reaction. Like I barely go outside cause the sun is too bright. Imagine having ng to walk next to/follow behind a light bulb with no shades. She's going to go blindddd
Also LOL I thought she was talking about his pprincely aura. But nope she was talking about his legit aura.
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
This chapter actually made me mad , not liking this prince so far
Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread