Dazzling Prince! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

@icekatze
Something like, "I saved your life and you repay me by holding my family hostage? Why do you think I'd fall in love with you?" Or even, "Threaten my family again, and see how reliable your threat detector turns out to be."

that's the other problem I have with the way it was handled. If I had to pull that kind of threat I would feel uncomfortable trusting them on a regular basis. I know it's just a story but this part seems to not fit in unless it is going in a completely different direction.

Dex-chan lover
Girl I think you're about to get kabedon-ed.

Also I agree with everyone who says the aide and Prince handled this poorly. It really doesn't make them likable to threaten her and her families safety. They very much could've not brute forced this.

Aggregator gang
That aide of him is a legit dicc. But tbh I wont judge about the prince too soon. From the start I never saw his expression just his lips...

For all I know he could be short circuited, and actually a very awkward but eloquently spoken from the outside....

If he turns out to be the standard prince charming type after his face reveal, then yeah he'a a total dicc

Fed-Kun's army
if he likes her so much why did he let that guy threaten her adljflksjdkl poor rina omg... but also "your mask is slipping" SO HE HAD A MASK TOO??? BUT WHY IS HE SO DAZZLING THEN????

thank you very much for the update!

I thought Guren was supposed to be faking being gentle but was actually cold and calculating. Seeing as he was quick to frame and threaten her, he really isn’t doing a good job of acting gentle or being cold, though calculating would be just right for him. Though maybe its a cold not in the sense of his attitude but him being heartless, so maybe yeah.

Also, how can the prince be wearing a “mask” if he’s so perfect that he’s blinding. Is he the best actor in the world? Since if he did wear a mask, I would assume that it would be like Guren and that the act he was putting on would be surrounding his actual aura. That would mean his act is so perfect, it’s clouding his actual aura.

Plus why does it seem like she’s dumber than they were making her out to be. I’d expect from the way she felt like her family was always being taken advantage of, to the point that she willed a sort of magic eye into existance, that she’d have grown up in a way that would have helped her in a situation where she was being taken advantage of. Though maybe I shouldn’t think much about it since she was still raised by her gullible parents.

Oh, but still thanks for translating since no matter how much I complain, I still love reading these stories ❤️

IS THIS PRINCE DEAF
WHAT PART OF "I CAN'T LOOK AT YOU" DOES THIS BITCH NOT UNDERSTAND

@Serverclosed Oh yea its dull. Thought i'd see if the aura thing would make it interesting. It didn't and also they're threatening her and she's still gonna fall for him. Dropped

Contributor
So apparently "super super shiny aura" means "spoiled as fuck"? >w>; I don't know what I was expecting but that certainly wasn't it.

My hitherto neutral esteem for him dropped several notches as he did nothing while his buddy-boy threatened her outright (after she was no longer under suspicion, I mean). If he was just being practical and calculating, I could accept it, but that's obviously not the prince's character.

If you want to propose then actually do so, 'o sly little princeling... Don't get your flunkies to threaten people into it... Dear lord.

(as others have pointed out, there's a possibility that we're missing something important here from not seeing any of the prince's expressions, but either way if he is indeed intended as the other end of this romance, there's a lot of work to be done here...)

Double-page supporter
Is the price seriously the ml... Ik we really don’t know him that week but right he seems annoying and pushy Abe I’m starting to dislike him because it seems he only cares about himself. He didn’t care when her family was being threatened he only cared that she didn’t want to be with him. And why is this dude pursuing her when she’s not interested. As others mention the trope, “she’s the only girl I’ve met that does not like me” is kinda messed up.

Dex-chan lover
Of course she turned him (them) down. THEY THREATENED HER FAMILY!!!! Fuck this bullshit. They just enslaved her and I would have made it clear to them, that I would see it that way, in her place.

I'd made the conditions:
1. Money! A lot! You extort people, you can afford it.
2. Don't get the idea I'm your ally. You just took my freedom, therefore you are my enemy. As soon as harm is done to my family, either by of your or some other side, I'm gone.
3. I don't want to see that bastard of prince consult around me. He is not going to speak to me. If one of us enters a room, the other gonna leave.

Maybe I'd mention, that I'm somewhat sorry, I saved that guys life, as it was obviously a mistake.

She should’ve just told them “it’s a woman’s intuition, and mine is stronger than most”

Dex-chan lover
I think the prince is a bit of a narcissist, in that he can't accept that someone without very good reason could ever reject him

This right here is why I can't accept Gilbert as the ml. He just lets his aid threaten and blackmail the fl! Like what the heck?! Letting that happen just because he wants to spend more time around her is so selfish!

Users who are viewing this thread