Dazzling Prince! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Heh. It turns out the prince isn't shining bright because he's that good of a person, but because he's an attention whore. I dig that.

These pricks are seriously dragging her into their own problems though. I'm having a hard time liking any of them at the moment.

Cute how the prince is trying to get Rina on his side. Would like to see how they counter her obvious desire to leave.

Thanks for the chapter.

I kinda want Rina to ditch the prince and just live a happy life being best friends with the other princess candidates....

Dex-chan lover
With the other 4 girls waiting and his bang that block his eyes... This prince made me think of an Ero Prota

I don't like the third prince, he's bribing mc to get her to like him only because she doesn't seem interested in him. It's a bit annoying he's forcing himself on her and she can't do much to refuse since he's the prince (him calling her Rina without asking) he seems rude :(

thank you for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
@sybil_12
Because i'm everywhere.. yet nowhere at the same time... 👀👀👀

Lol XD
Yup, that might be the case. It all begins when i'm interested in a villainess stories. Now here i am. And possibly you too. XD

Double-page supporter
Like where this is going! Though I still have a lot of misgivings against the faceless prince

I just really wanna see how he looks like, he can’t go the whole series eyeless right? Right???

It bothers me that he keeps on touching her. The hand holding, kissing, carrying, poking her forehead, when she is clearly not trying to get close to him. According to victorian-ish sensibilities, she shouldn't even be in a room alone with him, and he is all over her. She can't even say no because he's the prince. It just feels gross.

truth be told I kind of hate the prince. though unlikely I want her to end up with the attendant guy.

Dex-chan lover
Gilbert is the God Emperor of Mankind confirmed, thanks Irina.

I M P E R A T O R V U L T

He is 22, but he gives an immature aura to me
I wanna see bis face though, it’s already the 5th chap

Fed-Kun's army
kahdjshsajk i agree with @Resna
Guren just seems more interesting as a person, can't help but kinda ship him with Rina. but the title is literally Dazzling Prince sigh

Wow, so you chose her as one of your consort candidates SOLEY BECAUSE YOU KNEW SHE DIDN'T LIKE YOU??! I wish I could enter this manga and slap that prince silly!

Users who are viewing this thread