Dazzling Prince! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

im about to beat up the assistant FUCK YOUUUUU. but K.O the princes face........ im drooling....... damn it why do you have a bitch of an assistant. damn it author treat the mc better pleasee... -_-

Group Leader
Ah of course, the classic bullying the mc plot.

The assistant can rot in hell, but I'm giving a second chance for the prince because he's kinda funny.

Though that confession and just kidding was a dck move

I hate this. I love his but this is in humane. This is why I stopped reading that other manhwa where a girl was forced into something she had no choice in and had no choice out of, and no one cared about her. I can’t believe these kind of situations are played off as humour when it’s just so wrong.

Man I hope they burn this bridge, fuck both the Assistant and the Prince, they're both trash.

i know i should feel bad for her but i lost it when she said it seems like she's truly her father's daughter lmaooo 😭😭 getting duped into signing bad contracts run in the family

Fed-Kun's army
man that's fucked up... i'd have sympathy for the prince if they weren't so obviously coercing her dfslkfadljk SHE SIGNED A BAD CONTRACT AND ALSO SAID SHE WAS HER FATHER'S DAUGHTER LMAOOO THAT BIT DID GET TO ME LKSADLJKd and that, kids, is why we gotta read the fine print 😭 why does the prince even like her that much adflkjfkj has it been stated or not? i forgot tbh, it's been a while. I HOPE SHE GETS TO ESCAPE NEGL

thank you for the update!

You know...can't we just go back to hanging out with the consort candidates? They were really interesting and cool and they weren't threatening Rina's family with death and poverty. I thought there was a chance that this would be about how the prince didn't fall in love with her, but she was able to make really great friends. AND it would help her family because she'd be on good terms with influential and powerful young nobles, as well as having the added status of being a consort candidate. But no. We get...whatever this is. What trope is this? Blackmail to love? Stockholm syndrome?

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I would just tell them I lost the ability to see auras and stop giving them intel. Not like they can prove I'm lying.

I don't want her to get together with the prince. Only the other candidates are likeable.

Dex-chan lover
Given how the contract was implemented, unless I could confirm with my own eyes that my family had received the benefits promised, I would ensure that first the chamberlain, and then the prince fell to the assassin's knife. In fact, considering the terms, I would kill the prince myself at the nearest opportunity after having informed my family to side with the invading kingdom. Feth these guys, they suck,they've enslaved a young noble woman to their whims and they need to pay.

Okay, I couldn't read the whole chapter, I'm dropping this. I mean, there are some mean MLs out there and downright nasty MLs but this is just so-
I hate the ML. I wouldn't mind hating the assistant but the ML had his hand in it and has no problem with it (how the heck can a person like that emit a brilliant aura???) and goes along with it. Also, FL is just stupid, signing a contract without reading it.

At least I got to see the MLs face on the cover, so there's that.

Thank you for the team for your hard work. Splendid job. It's just the main character is too unlikeable.

I’m not happy that the cover spoiled his highness dazzling face, and he looks like a child.
And his highness has been smooth with his hands, getting all touchy touchy

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I have rarely dropped a series as hard as I’m dropping this one.

i love every character individually, but i hate their interactions. im going to fight everyone for this girl like no joke like if i was MC, i would literally k*ll myself out of spite like i would put my life on the line because of how pissed i am or simply refuse to give them correct aura readings like holy shit im so mad on her behalf im-

Double-page supporter
She should just say "very well then, I'll sell you both out to the queen, fuck you you blackhearted cunt and fuck you too, prince, and fuck this whole fucking kingdom while we're at it." to their "contract"

Am I the only one that doesn't find him cute? Actually think this whole situation is really sad they're really being terrible to her and blackmailing her, her whole family is destitute essentially and they're using that against her I just..... I disagree with this practice

@Angelicsailor I completely agree this isn't cute at all she's literally being blackmailed --seems like a lot of other people here feel the same
Gonna skim through the rest of the available chapters to see how bad it actually gets and never read this again 😔

Also if we're gonna be real about contracts, she signed it under duress (blackmail) and it's unconscionable and, ugh, I can go on and on about how that contract is bullshit by modern legal standards but that's how a lot of story/manga contracts tend to be so whatever 😂

Users who are viewing this thread