Dazzlingly Bright - Ch. 28

Group Leader
Sorry for the long wait, everyone!

I've been really busy with school these past 2 weeks, so I wasn't able to get a chapter out... until now!
Make sure to join the Discord server to be up-to-date with my progress and statuses of new chapters!

Refurbished Translations: https://discord.gg/gTGBH7ha4X

Group Leader
The military comment is because Korea has a law that requires every male citizen to serve in the military for 2 years iirc. Often they will take breaks from college to do this, so basically she's wondering if he's already done his time or if he'll have to go away soon.

I think "Kimchi soup" has the same meaning of "Counting the chicken before they hatch" idioms. Sorry if I'm wrong, I only know enough to have a normal conversation.

by does he need to go to the military i think theyre referencing whether he's done his required 2 years. if he's younger, there's a chance he hasn't and she'd have to have a 2 year break waiting for him to come back

Ahh.. Good days.. But,
everything gone's wrong when she knew he's a highschool student.

Group Leader
@Clarste @catlet
Thank you two for your responses, but I was referring to the "Kimchi Soup" text box.

@KDDV
Thank you for your input. I personally could not find a reference or any information about this so anything helps.

Users who are viewing this thread