Onna Chara de Isekai Teni shite Cheatppoi kedo Zako Chara na no de Medatazu Heiwa na Shomin wo Mezashimasu! - Ch. 2.2 - Ether Scan

Read the web novella. The first volume is super - with drama, fights (onepunch style), heartwarming moments and lively. The second one is okay, but there are some weird moments. Third - still going on - not so much anymore, the inconsiderateness and lack of a global plan creeps out. Some chapters are just a lazy retelling of events. The Pacing of the story is getting very uneven. I don't really understand what it's about anymore.
But the first one was great.
Fate of most isekai stories, there's ususally not an overarching and resolvable plot written out for these. Maybe you'll get some shorter form story arcs; never something like a planned ending though since most of these seem to be made up as the author goes along.

Dex-chan lover
Being a hero? No.

Being just a normal commoner? Heck yeah.

I get it, why risk your life when you can just eat and relax, though of course things arent going to be that simple of course.

---

But Claude is such a dad already, its really cute how quickly he basically adopted Susie.

I don't know man.
If I had the power to topple mountains over, I'd fixate on that. Maybe there's so much more to explore, and there seems to be no risks involved either, rather than be a serf.

Oh gosh I didn't even consider the idea that she might be a mega idiot character who is incapable of noticing how strong she is compared to pretty much every other person in the world.

Fed-Kun's army
Read the web novella. The first volume is super - with drama, fights (onepunch style), heartwarming moments and lively. The second one is okay, but there are some weird moments. Third - still going on - not so much anymore, the inconsiderateness and lack of a global plan creeps out. Some chapters are just a lazy retelling of events. The Pacing of the story is getting very uneven. I don't really understand what it's about anymore.
But the first one was great.
Where is the web novella? I tried searching for it before but could only find the manga

Why is dude so stuck on the idea that his/her new body has the appeal of an adult? Is it because his new body is European/Caucasian instead of Japanese?

News flash teens can look like that.

What’s with all these gender bend isekais? Do Japanese dudes all secretly wish they were girls or will they refuse any females protagonist so they do this to get a hot girl that they can still use as a self insert?

Like it’s kind of gone too far tbh, it’s gotten to the point that there are manga pretending to be gender bender isekais just to get published.
Like the one with the elf named Halo who is in denial about being a bottom, there’s literally one panel in the beginning of the first chapter where she says “btw I used to be a Japanese dude” and that’s all the isekai there is in the story.
Now I really want to know to what manga you are referring too, that sounds so stupid that it could be fun for some time, but I totally get your point, throwing in more and more genres that didn't need to be there sucks when it isn't used the right way or just to get attention.

Dex-chan lover
Now I really want to know to what manga you are referring too, that sounds so stupid that it could be fun for some time, but I totally get your point, throwing in more and more genres that didn't need to be there sucks when it isn't used the right way or just to get attention.
it’s name is too long to bother typing out, basically Halo is too shy about being into girls to try and get a girlfriend and so she just studies magic as a distraction until she eventually learns everything there is to know. Halo eventually let’s the intrusive thoughts win and buys a girl named Filia to be her sex slave, but she was too shy to actually ask her to do anything and makes Filia her apprentice instead.
here’s a link to it: https://mangadex.org/title/5cfad028...-hazu-ga-oshishou-sama-to-shitawa-rete-omotta

it’s pretty good I would recommend it

Last edited:
it’s name is too long to bother typing out, basically Halo is too shy about being into girls to try and get a girlfriend and so she just studies magic as a distraction until she eventually learns everything there is to know. Halo eventually let’s the intrusive thoughts win and buys a girl named Filia to be her sex slave, but she was too shy to actually ask her to do anything and makes Filia her apprentice instead.
here’s a link to it: https://mangadex.org/title/5cfad028...-hazu-ga-oshishou-sama-to-shitawa-rete-omotta

it’s pretty good I would recommend it
Now I know why the name sounded familiar. I totally forgot that this was a gender bend isekai but thanks anyway for the answer, at least others now can get their eyes onto this comedy too xD

Dex-chan lover
Why is dude so stuck on the idea that his/her new body has the appeal of an adult? Is it because his new body is European/Caucasian instead of Japanese?

News flash teens can look like that.
I think it's just genuinely because he/she never expected it or hadn't even thought it was a possibility.

When they created their MMO character they just created the appearance. Like most MMO's, you don't set an age for it. So I suppose it probably was shocking to suddenly find out the body you designed and created is that young.

Its also possible that her body isn't biologically 13 years old at all, since the MC played the game for 13 years total which is stated in the Webnovel. The MC describes herself as appearing around 20 y.o. So we don't know for sure yet.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I think it's just genuinely because he/she never expected it or hadn't even thought it was a possibility.

When they created their MMO character they just created the appearance. Like most MMO's, you don't set an age for it. So I suppose it probably was shocking to suddenly find out the body you designed and created is that young.

Its also possible that her body isn't biologically 13 years old at all, since the MC played the game for 13 years total which is stated in the Webnovel. The MC describes herself as appearing around 20 y.o. So we don't know for sure yet.
Wait fuck, that would actually be the most hilarious explanation I can't believe I never thought of that. 13 years old cause they were made 13 years ago, wheezing

Dex-chan lover
But Claude is such a dad already, its really cute how quickly he basically adopted Susie.
I wonder if he and his wife can’t have kids or they’re empty nesters. I mean she was weirdly ok with her husband randomly bringing a dirty forest child home. Though if they couldn’t have kids and wanted to adopt then they probably would have far sooner because they seem to be a bit old.

Dex-chan lover
The thing is she apparently doesn't realize that she's actually overpowered. I'm not sure what exactly she thinks happened to that mountain she accidentally blew up, but her conversation definitely gives the feel of "I'm a small fry, there's no way I'm overpowered". I think she's in denial of what happened on the mountain, and is still thinking about her character's original stats, not realizing she's had a massive stat boost.
Read it again.

She knows she is overpowered currently. However she is thinking that actual end game players(instead of a casual like her) would be that much more broken.

She's a average mere level 90 and she is considered hero level. The endgame players at level 150 would be godly in comparison. And PK players are not casuals like her and would be even more dangerous with their level advantage.

"If my magic can blow holes in mountains, other players can blow holes in continents/countries" sort of comparison.

Group Leader
I wonder if he and his wife can’t have kids or they’re empty nesters. I mean she was weirdly ok with her husband randomly bringing a dirty forest child home. Though if they couldn’t have kids and wanted to adopt then they probably would have far sooner because they seem to be a bit old.
Everything will be explained in due time. The only thing I can say for now is to take a good look at Sonia's reaction when she first saw Susie. It's a major hint.

Dex-chan lover
I've heard of some OP Farmers out there. And Cooks. And Blacksmiths.
Choose another occupation.

Users who are viewing this thread